BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Elvira M.
My husband uses this lotion, he loves how smooth it feels and moisturizing his skin.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice and hydrating, absorbs quickly and really well into skin without feeling greasy.
Janet A.
Woodbridge, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this! I use it before bed because that's when my skin seems to itch the most.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Scent is nice and feels good on my skin. Consistency of the lotion is also very nice.
Tammy T.
Abington , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love them smell, very relaxing and calming. Price is cheap compared to other products
Morgan F.
Toledo, OH
Love this moisturizer. Left my skin feeling so smooth without leaving a greasy film.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This smells great and definitely helps relieve stress! I would highly recommend it!
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
I love this cream my skin is very dry especially my feet I put this on every night
Parker S.
Anderson, SC
Smells great and love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it after the shower!
Jessica M.
Sandston, VA
I used this on my daughter instead of baby lotion. Love the smell and it is calming
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?