BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Ashley R.
San Diego, CA
I love the way this lotion feels on the skin. It's not too greasy and moisturizers the skin.
Jack H.
Windsor, WI
It is a good lotion to use for people that just received new tattoos. Very easy to work with
Taylor S.
Used it while pregnant and I loved it. It was a little bit pricey but I think it was worth it.
Amanda P.
Newark, DE
Solid lotion! never greasy or uncomfortable and very moisturizing. would recommend to anyone!
abigail d.
It was sticky making my face feel like i needed to wash it. and it was too think and chunky.
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I love their lotions. they are very smooth and creamy and smell great. And I love the formula
Erica C.
I love this lotion for the winter time, it's thick and does not leave your skin feeling dry.
Lourdes C.
Hialeah, FL
This really is a stress reliever. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed.
Madai C.
Hayward , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it leaves skin soft and it's natural smell is perfect loving this for after bath shower
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pretty good. I don't like the smell though. Its kinda greasy as well. Its also kind of pricey.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?