BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Wendy H.
Northridge, CA
This moisturizer leaves ur smooth,shiny and clean. it have a very nice pleasantbsmell to it
Roselin C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it to use it at night after a bath before bed smells nice and leaves skin very soft !
Jack H.
Windsor, WI
It is a good lotion to use for people that just received new tattoos. Very easy to work with
Lourdes C.
Hialeah, FL
This really is a stress reliever. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling so refreshed.
Casey C.
I wasn't very impressed with this product my skin was extremely dry still after using this
Ruth R.
Modesto, CA
I love this product. It doesn't have an over powering scent and it makes my skin feel nice.
Nu D.
Pleasant scent. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and protected. Lasts for a couple days.
Shannon S.
Chester, VA
Love this product. Feels great and smells so relaxing. I love to use it after a long day
Emmi L.
Winter Haven, FL
Moisturizer is very light, one pump is enough for me. Smells good as well.I wear it daily.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IN
Okay. Not the best. I would like a stronger scent along with a better pump for the product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?