BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Asha B.
Summerville, SC
We had to buy this for my daughter when she was younger it didn't have much secent but work great
Ashley P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This lotion does well moisturizing although my mom and I didn't notice any difference in stress.
I love how this smells! Any aveeno product is one to love! Always makes my skin feel moisturized.
Crystal S.
Cicero, IL
Honestly this brand is just good regardless. The smell is just good and very smooth when applying
Delia C.
Demotte, IN
Love it, very calming & non greasy

Great product great brand great price
Not much else to say
;)
Johana B.
Chantilly, VA
I really like this lotion. It feels very nice on my skin and at the same time smells really good!
Eriko M.
Athens, OH
The scent isn't my favorite, but it works great for dry skin and doesn't irritate skin at all.
Ashlyn E.
I love applying this at night and allowing it to deep into my skin. In the morning I feel soft
Lasts long, smells great. One of my moms favorite lotions. That's pretty much all I have to say
Anne M.
Cuba, MO
Amazing lotion, makes your skin fell ultra smooth. It soaks in quickly with no greasy residue.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?