BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
kimber l.
Muskegon, MI
The smell is lovely but as far as making your skin soft its just average. I'd rather have a body butter
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
This lotion has a nice lavender scent, that is very soothing. It makes your skin soft as a babis butt.
ivy r.
Tucson, AZ
I love the clean smell and it's very relaxing natural quality. I use it daily to keep my skin hydrated.
Aryn s.
Henderson, NV
This lotion is amazing love the smell and everything about it . Keeps my skin soft . Would recommend it
ruzina a.
Ozone Park, NY
Leaves the skin feeling all smooth. i buy the big packages from BJ's so the price is pretty reasonable
Ashley W.
Wouldnt buy again. Had a coupon. Not our typical brand. Not very pleasant smelling. Leaves hands greasy
Melissa R.
Chula Vista, CA
Great product, no fragrance and it works just fine. Is not too oily or thick. Is the perfect texture.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Such a great lotion! I love all the Aveeno products! This lotion is smooth and works great! 5 stars!!
Jennah P.
East Aurora, NY
The smell is great and calming, it lasts a long time. It's not extremely costly, and it's all natural
Gia S.
Frisco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product, was a gift will buy again! Like anything deemed natural. Will try others in this line.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?