BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell and the softness of this lotion truly does relax you. Especially after night time showers.
Latoya M.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion is very moisturizing
I would use it in the morning time and my skin feels good all day .
Abigail B.
This product works incredibly well! It not only moisturized my skin it also repaired old, flaky skin!
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI
Not bad. Moisturized when my skin is dry but noticed no change in stress relief. Good lotion though.
Paula R.
Santa Ana, CA
This lotion leaves skin super soft and moisturized. The scent is really calming and relaxing as well.
Melissa R.
Chula Vista, CA
Great product, no fragrance and it works just fine. Is not too oily or thick. Is the perfect texture.
Jennah P.
East Aurora, NY
The smell is great and calming, it lasts a long time. It's not extremely costly, and it's all natural
Joyce F.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this lotion. Use it daily after my bath and it leaves my skin soft and moisturizer all day long
Biancca B.
Fort Gratiot, Mi
This lotion is to die for my whole family loves this lotion. I have too purchase 3-4 bottles a month.
Samantha B.
Indian Creek, IL
I like aveeno lotions because they are a bit more natural then a lot of the other ones and they work.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?