BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Samantha B.
Indian Creek, IL
I like aveeno lotions because they are a bit more natural then a lot of the other ones and they work.
Joyce F.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this lotion. Use it daily after my bath and it leaves my skin soft and moisturizer all day long
Kaila F.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Can’t sleep without it, smells so good and calming, not overbearing. Nice and thick and moisturizing
Yiset M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This lotion is really good and doesn't have a scent and it doesn't leave your skin feeling to oily...
Guanchy L.
Ridgewood, NY
Love the smell of it! And my hands feel greatvafter using it! Inhave my whole family using it now lol
Patricia M.
This hydrating lotion leaves the skin nice and smooth I love how my skin feels after a hot shower :)
Sarah R.
Mount Clemens, MI
Not bad. Moisturized when my skin is dry but noticed no change in stress relief. Good lotion though.
Melissa C.
Smells amazing and keeps my skin soft and smooth, I keep this next to our hand soap in the bathroom.
Amanda J.
Seminary, MS
Such a great lotion! I love all the Aveeno products! This lotion is smooth and works great! 5 stars!!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The smell and the softness of this lotion truly does relax you. Especially after night time showers.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?