BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft for hours. This is the only lotion I use. The lavender scent is perfect without being overwhelming. You only need a little to quench. Your skin and keep the day going
Celestee.♉️
I got this lotion as a gift for my baby shower and let me just tell you I LOVED it. After using it I feel so relaxed and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I will keep buying it and recommend others to try it out .
Priscilla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best body lotion I have used to date! The scent is so soothing and not overpowering. It is just right. It feels very cooling on the skin, I especially love it for back rubs.
Christine V.
As a middle schobeol teacher, I often experience a lot of stress! Almost every evening, I use Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion to soothe my at times, especially in the winter, dry skin and because the lavender scent is just potent enough to promote relaxation but not so potent as to overpower. The lotion is long-lasting and a great value, particularly if purchased from Wal-Mart or with coupons elsewhere. I highly recommend this product for those who are high stressed or pregnant. It was one of the few lotions I could use during that first trimester that did not cause morning sickness! Great product!
Katelyn H.
Marysville, WA
Helped tremendously with my dry cracked hands! My hands were bleeding at one point they were so bad and this not only helped soothe them but it helped them heal quickly too! Smells great also! Will buy again!
Kristina H.
Harrisburg, NE
This stuff is absolutely amazing for dry skin. With the lavender scent and the overall calming effect this product was amazing and did exactly what it said. I have purchased several bottles and will always use this.
Gabriella G.
Hanahan, SC
This lotion is great. It defiantly is a stress relief. I use it with the body wash at night and it puts me right to sleep. It is very affordable for the amount you get. I tell all my friends about it.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
I'm not a huge lotion person but this stuff is definitely amazing. It makes your skin so soft and you just feel so relaxed after using this. I love lavender so the scent is amazing. Highly recommend.
Corinne M.
This Aveeno moisturizer combines lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang. The scent is absolutely wonderful. I keep this at my desk at work and the smell is definitely a stress-reliever! I use this most frequently on my hands, knees, and elbows as I tend to have very dry skin in these areas and I am very satisfied with how soft it makes my skin feel. Many lotions don't seem to truly hydrate your skin beneath the surface but when I use Aveeno, my skin always feels quenched without feeling oily.
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this moisturizer. I bought it since I know Aveeno is great for sensitive skin and I was in the mood for something new. This is a nice light moisturizer that doesn't leave a greasy residue. I also find stress component of this really does work, I find it really relaxes my neck and any sore muscles. I will continue to purchase this as I love this smell and I don't find my skin itchy anymore and i can layer it through the day without it feeling heavy.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?