BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Jess W.
Leland, NC
Great size. Moisturizer lasts all day keeping you smooth. Overall makes my skin feel better and not itchy.
Meryl E.
Love this for my legs after shaving. Smells great and soaks in fast. No residue and my legs feel hydrated!
Stacy D.
jensen beach, FL
Smells so nice. I use this in myself and both of my sensitive skin kids. It's not to thick or
Oily feeling.
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
I love the way this smells and the way it moisturizes your skin and then away it does take the stress away
Danielle M.
Zeeland
Really like this lotion on my dry skin. It instantly soothes my cracked skin and continues to heal my skin
Sarahy R.
Chula Vista, CA
I liked all the moisturizer I've tried by aveeno, they left my skin soft and hydrated, it has a nice smell.
Tihara F.
Portland, OR
I seriously have dry skin this makes my skin soft and smooth. Even after my next shower I'm not extra dry.
Cindy Y.
Fort Lee, NJ
It smells fantastic, moisturizes well, and makes my skin soft and supple. I use it on my body, not my face.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing and it really does relax you. Recommend to use after showers before bed time . The best
Kirsten D.
Manahawkin, Nj
Excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin. This is the one I use when my Rosacea acting up to calm it quick!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?