BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Avery K.
Castaic
smells okay. I don’t notice much stress relief but I use it mostly before bed. it’s moisturizing though.
Marielkler C.
Bayonne, NJ
All I got to say about this product is that it has an amazing smell and it moistures your skin very well
amber B.
I love the way this smells! it is a huge stress reliever and is my favorite lotion to use to decompress.
Dulce G.
I love this product!!! I use it every single night after a shower before bed time. I absolutely love it!
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gentle formula, really relaxing scent. Affordable too - no harsh chemicals so feel free to use it daily.
Kayla S.
Prattville, AL
Best drugstore brand moisturizer. Leaves skin soft and refreshed. Does not break me out. Very affordable
Rosie C.
Montebello, CA
Amazing lotion gives you that sense of relief and makes your skin smooth and look healthy with no cracks
Lindsay B.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I love this Lotion. Keeps my skin soft and helps with stressful days. Love the lavender and chamomile! !
Megan R.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this every night to help me relax as I get ready for bed. Works wonders for my skin in the winter!
Debra P.
New Berlin, WI
Great for sensitive skin and smells. A light relaxing scent. Extremely hydrating without an oil residue.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?