BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kalli F.
Annville , PA
I love the way this smells and the way it moisturizes your skin and then away it does take the stress away
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing and it really does relax you. Recommend to use after showers before bed time . The best
Sabreana G.
Denver, CO
Really good. Doesn't leave your skin greasy. My hands were so smooth. The smell is great too very relaxing.
Stacy D.
jensen beach, FL
Smells so nice. I use this in myself and both of my sensitive skin kids. It's not to thick or
Oily feeling.
Tay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Maybe my mind plays tricks on me LoL but the lotion is very soothing & moisturing, it's a must have for me!
Avery K.
Castaic
smells okay. I don’t notice much stress relief but I use it mostly before bed. it’s moisturizing though.
Cassidy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this! I use it on my very dry skinNed son and it works wonderfully. Ten out of ten would buy again.
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
Love the smell, makes your skin very soft and hydrate and it last all day!! It doesn't make you breakout
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT

Very rich and creamy but doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Very mosturizing. I will keep buying this!
Evelyn F.
Silver Spring, MD
Awesome . Really soothing and calming. Definitely recommend. It's great to use during the winter season.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?