BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Danielle M.
Zeeland
Really like this lotion on my dry skin. It instantly soothes my cracked skin and continues to heal my skin
Kayla R.
Brooklyn
This product is amazing! It not only moisturizers you it relaxes your body and makes relieves your stress!
Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stress relief cream is very soothing and calming it moisturizes for 24 hours and over all just feels great
Sarahy R.
Chula Vista, CA
I liked all the moisturizer I've tried by aveeno, they left my skin soft and hydrated, it has a nice smell.
Stephanie H.
Sun City, Ca
Great all day moisture. And the scent is great too
Would recommend this moisturizer to anyone with fry skin
Tihara F.
Portland, OR
I seriously have dry skin this makes my skin soft and smooth. Even after my next shower I'm not extra dry.
Cindy Y.
Fort Lee, NJ
It smells fantastic, moisturizes well, and makes my skin soft and supple. I use it on my body, not my face.
Kirsten D.
Manahawkin, Nj
Excellent moisturizer for sensitive skin. This is the one I use when my Rosacea acting up to calm it quick!
Jessica G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love the smell of this Aveeno lotion. The smell is very calming and I love using it at any time of the day
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazing and it really does relax you. Recommend to use after showers before bed time . The best
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?