BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Sandra D.
Love love love this lotion! The scent is great and is very calming. Easy to use container. Price not too bad.
Nikayah M.
Newmarket
This product I love because I get to come home from work or after a bath I swear it takes away stress faster
Shelli M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love stress relief! This lotion is so hydrating and makes skin 10x softer! I highly recommend it.
Puja S.
Lake Forest, CA
Holy Grail lotion for me! I love the light lavender fragrance and keeps my skin hydrated for the entire day.
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
The consistency of this product is really thick. I don't really enjoy it because it feels extremely buttery.
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
I dislike this product. It has no smell. Honest truth my stress still there lol. So this is a no go for me .
Sarah C.
State College
Works well for the most part, extremely dry skin would require a more intense cream but was an okay product.
Karelisse V.
Bridgeport , CT
This is one of my most valuable products that I use! This lotion keeps your skin soft and smooth! I love it!
Alanah W.
North Chicago, IL
This formula is one of the best I've used. I absolutely freaking adore this lotion and I will always use it.
Winnie C.
Smells great. light and gentle. not sure if it's actually stress relieving but i like this moisturizer a lot.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?