BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Brooke M.
Atlanta
I'm not sure how accurate the stress relief portion of this product is but the most rising is definitely on point. Are use this product after I get out of the shower to lock in moisture and a gives me all day hydrating skin that radiates.
Abby C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this lotion!! After I shower I use this and it sounds weird, but I love how it dries on the skin!! My skin loves it and it doesn't feel greasy or oily. This one is also my favorite scent!
Katelyn M.
This product is so soothing! I love it. I use it everyday and it makes my skin so soft. i love how the smell is so dull and not too much. It is a gentle lotion; not too sticky, and i would definitely buy again.
Hannah D.
Love this stuff! The scent is so relaxing, it's smooth, creamy, non-greasy, and it smells like lavender which actually makes me kinda sleepy. I use this before bedtime on my hands and it's enough to make me chill and catch some z's.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells really nice but it's just your average lotion. I feel like it's a little bit greasy especially if you pump too much. I have a bottle of this on my sink yet I rarely find myself using it. I use some of my lotions instead.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the lavender scent. It calms me when I am stressed out. It goes on smooth and it has a nice scent. I also like that is is long lasting. It is a great lotion that I highly recommend.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This stuff has an amazing smell to it. So relaxing & gives me some type of good feeling. It makes your skin so soft & im literally not lying when I say you can smell it throughout the day constantly. One of my favorites ever.
Heather H.
Sevierville
I just bought this and I already love it!!!! The smell is amazing and it has really made my legs smooth. A little bit of the lotion goes a long way. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Genesis G.
Kula
A relaxing scent accompanied by an excellent lotion! I use it daily after showering. You can find it at Walmart for a reasonable price or at any other local store. I highly recomend as it is relaxing and moisturizing.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?