BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Sophia B.
Charlotte, NC
Best skin moisturizer specially during the winter! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and with a slight minty feel.
Itandehui J.
California
I absolutely love this Moisturizer. I use it on my two year old. It smells so good. I always go back for more.
Samantha E.
My skin tends to crack in the colder months, this lotion helps prevent that & keeps my skin smooth & hydrated.
olivia m.
Fresno, CA
I tried this and it made me break out in a dry, itchy rash on my cheeks. Other than that, the smell is perfect.
Ericka Y.
Aberdeen, NC
Amazing product! Stress relieving and so amazing on my skin! I love the soft scent without being over powering
Shelli M.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love stress relief! This lotion is so hydrating and makes skin 10x softer! I highly recommend it.
Beatriz P.
Los Angeles, CA
I dislike this product. It has no smell. Honest truth my stress still there lol. So this is a no go for me .
Sandra D.
Love love love this lotion! The scent is great and is very calming. Easy to use container. Price not too bad.
Yomari R.
Perris, CA
The consistency of this product is really thick. I don't really enjoy it because it feels extremely buttery.
Sarah C.
State College
Works well for the most part, extremely dry skin would require a more intense cream but was an okay product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?