BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Basic moisturizer but does the job. Not too fond of the scent, but the product provides moisture and is smooth
Candace C.
Brunswick, GA
Can literally feel the relief when using this product! It works so wonderfully; Aveeno has done it once again!
Denise O.
I have used this a cpuple times but i absolutely love theway it softens my skin & it doesn't leave it dry at all
Asia H.
Pikesville, MD
Very nourishing.Comforting.It will help relax after a long day or just a day at home and after a bath or shower
Laura M.
Pensacola, FL
This lotion is really great. It helps with itchy skin but I also feel calmer and ready for her after using it,
Erika R.
Mission, TX
The smell of this lotion relaxes me a lot. It's the perfect combination. This brand is really good in general.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion, it leaves my skip so smooth and replenished. My skin is never dry because of this product.
Jyothi M.
Staten Island, NY
Such great moisturizing!!!! I love Aveeno products for my skin because they do not irritate my sensitive skin!
Raquel F.
Bremerton, WA
I love this lotion. I use this lotion as well as the wash for my infant. I feel it halos calm him after a bath.
Sophia B.
Charlotte, NC
Best skin moisturizer specially during the winter! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and with a slight minty feel.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?