BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Aveeno Stress relief moisturizing lotion really relieves my dry skin. It help me during these cold winter months.
Ashley B.
I love using Aveeno stress relief lotion it just takes everything off my mind also leaves my skin soap and smooth
Natalie C.
Modesto, CA
I love all of the avenue products!! once i had my hands on this i was stoked, this is one of my staple pieces now
Kim W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Just amazing. It Smells amazing and feels amazing. The scent is really calming and it moisturizes like no other!
Shelbie B.
Nancy, KY
I use this every night before bed! I love the way my skin feels! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Lola T.
Fraser, MI
Love Aveeno, it makes my skin soft but not oily. I also like that you can wash your hands without them trying out
Kennedy B.
Great product, but the smell is awful! I like the fact that it's a pump, makes it easier to dispense the product.
Carrie M.
Cazenovia, NY
Great scent. A wonderful moisturizer. I use it multiple times a day. Starts a little greasy but quickly absorbs.
Alexa J.
Chester, PA
Purchased at: CVS
i love the lavender scent, i use it in the body wash form too! my skin always feels so hydrated and smooth after!
Gisselle M.
I love any aveeno lotion. All time favorite brand. It doesn't break me out or leaves my face too oily. Its perfect
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?