BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Kayleen K.
Dallas, TX
Works great on my dry flaky elbows. I also have ashy knees and it helps the appearance and feel of those as well
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this as a gift at my baby shower. It is a really good moisturizer and the lavender scent is very relaxing.
Kat C.
My favorite body lotion. Not overly heavy or greasy, yet still moisturizing. Absorbs quickly and lightly scented.
Ally R.
Oceanside, CA
Love the smell and creamy feeling of this moisturizer. Skin feels left hydrated without being to heavy or greasy.
Ashley B.
I love using Aveeno stress relief lotion it just takes everything off my mind also leaves my skin soap and smooth
Carrie M.
Cazenovia, NY
Great scent. A wonderful moisturizer. I use it multiple times a day. Starts a little greasy but quickly absorbs.
Diana T.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this lotion at work a lot because I use hand sanitize and wash my hands a lot can sometimes cause dryness.
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
This is defenetly my all time favorite body lotion i love it and i love that i can also use it on my baby as well
Gisselle M.
I love any aveeno lotion. All time favorite brand. It doesn't break me out or leaves my face too oily. Its perfect
Kaitlin F.
Tampa, FL
It feels nice on the skin and the smell is pleasant, but I don't really find myself reaching for this very often.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?