BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Meghan M.
Love the scent of this lotion! It is very therapeutic, not too strong, and the lotion is wonderfully moisturizing!
Alyssa W.
Awesome product. haven't used it a lot but when I do, there is hardly any oil residue that most moisturizers leave.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff. Smells good and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. Love the scent and i would definitely recoomend.
Jamila F.
This lotion makes your skin feel soft , smooth and amazing. You can use it one time and your skin isn't dry all day
Taylor W.
Baltimore, MD
My absolute favorite potion of all time. I use this all year round and it is so moisturizing and smells even better
Ashley S.
I use this everyday its great for my oily skin and keeps my skin smooth and soft and didn't make my skin feel oily
Sara B.
Blanchard
This product is very calming and I enjoy using it. There's nothing special about it, but it is a great moisturizer.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
I've always loved this lotion! It smells just great and keeps you moisturized! Acerbic always has great products!
Lola T.
Fraser, MI
Love Aveeno, it makes my skin soft but not oily. I also like that you can wash your hands without them trying out
Madison T.
Bakersfield, CA
Because of my sensitive skin, I need a special lotion for my skin. Aveeno is lotion I go to so I don't break out.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?