BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Heidi M.
This is a great moisturizer for sensitive skin, it keeps my body moisturizer for a long time as well. Only concern is that it is very sticky right when you put it on, don’t think I would buy again, but I still like it!
Kimberly A.
Springdale
I love this moisturizer, it keeps my skin so hydrated, while also calming me down after a toughening day. It is long lasting and it is gentle to the skin, it is affordable, I would buy again and I 100% recommend!!
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
I liked this lotion. What initially attracted me to the Aveeno line, in particular to the "Daily Moisturizing Lotion", was the packaging. The front of the bottle clearly stated that it was "dermatologist recommended, clinically proven to relieve dry skin, moisturizes for 24 hours", contains "active naturals, soothing oatmeal" and my favorite part- it was "fragrance free". Since it was ff, it was great to use with any of my fragrances without the clash of scents. I also liked that the lotion wasn't too thick and went on smooth, it didn't feel too heavy once on and felt hydrating throughout the day. The only negatives with this lotion was that the pump stopped distributing product with quite a lot left in bottle towards the end, I'd say the bottom 1/5 of bottle. Also, what initially appealed to me was the fact that the back of the bottle stated that the "ingredients" are "derived from nature" but taking a closer look at inactive ingredients contents, Aveeno could have done better.
Naiha M.
greenfield
This is my favorite lotion of all time. it feels so good and smells amazing. Are usually get at me from using lotion but this location is perfect for my skin. I would definitely recommend others to purchase it
Isaly M.
Corvallis, OR
Great lotion that's not greasy and feels lightweight. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. The only downside is I am not a huge fan of the scent and it's great on the body but on my face it feels sticky. It does keep my skin moisturized though.
Sophia G.
My number 1 favorite lotion. I ALWAYS get complements everytime I wear this lotion. I love how hydrating it is. It last all day, keeping my skin refresh. If your looking for a new lotion this is a great one.
Morgan L.
I love the lavender scent of this lotion. Plus it isn’t really that oily so you really have to rub it in, but it really moisturizes deep into the skin. It’s definitely not a cheap topical cream like lotion.
Marlena M.
Love using this lotion after using the matching body wash. Keeps skin hydrated and smells so good and is super relaxing after a long day! Love the lavender smell! I would definitely buy this product again!
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Great lotion/moisturizer and great value. I use this after showering or bathing. The lavender scent helps reduce stress. I do usually reapply twice daily to parts of my body - however I have very dry skin.
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is great.  I love the smell of the lavendar and it feels great on my dry skin. I wouldn't load on too much of it or it starts to feel greasy, in my opinion, but it's a really great product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?