Tami R.

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
9 months, 1 week ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have and have had no issues
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
1 year, 8 months ago
I would not recommend using scented lotion on your face since the skin is more sensitive. I haven't tried the Aveeno face cream, but if it works like the body lotion then I would definitely buy it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1 year, 11 months ago
Aveeno actually makes a face cream that moisturizers and helps clear your skin. It's their clear completion daily moisturizing cream w/ salicylic acid to help with acne. I have sensitive skin and my boyfriend has hyper-sensitive skin (turns red and blotchy just from touch), we both use it before bed and it works for us! My skin is super soft and my acne has started to clear up, even the uneven redness from my acne has evened out a bit. I'd say give it a shot before you try a body lotion (with fragrance) on your face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
1 year, 11 months ago
It is great to use in the body and face, the only thing is that if might leave it a big oily.