Griselda R.

Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?

Amber A.
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
1 year, 4 months ago
I personally use it at night, it really helps to get you to sleep.
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
1 year, 8 months ago
I use it morning and night since I'm on a medication that dries out my skin horribly. It does take a little to soak in, but it works amazingly well.
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
1 year, 9 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Night to help me fall asleep
Allie E.
Allie E.
1 year, 10 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this creme in the evening once I've come home from school/work because it's soothing and relaxing. It's great for those hard days when you just need to take a deep breath and center yourself.