BY AVEENO #22 in Lotion

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the smell of lavender so when i find any product that smells like that, I usually have to try it. Aveeno is such a great brand imo. Their products are such great quality and all lotions that I have tried from them have never disappointed me. This is all in all an amazing bottle of amazing lotion. This is extremely moisturizing so if moisture is that you need, moisture you will have. The lavender scent is so pleasant. I usually put this on before going to sleep and it aids as a sleeping aid, as its very soothing and relaxing.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I really like this lotion that I tried for the first time. I used it all up already. It costs around 5-7$ depending where you purchase it at. I bought mine at Walmart. & I would recommend because my boyfriend said my skin was feeling softer, and I think it actually helps a little to not stress. Unless it was just my mind :p
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this Aveeno lotion for years now and absolutely love it! The lavender scent is nice and refreshing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized without being greasy or oily. I highly recommend this lotion.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I absolutely love this light, lavender scent and the formula is super creamy and hydrating! I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn’t give me any irritation or redness! I love how affordable this lotion is and I typically buy it from Target whenever there is a deal on the Cartwheel app!
JoAnn B.
My go to over all lotions! I enjoy using Aveeno products in general. I use this lotion when I’m fresh out the shower. I but it from Target or Walmart, wherever I’m doing my shopping at the time. I feel as if most lotions are really thick and watery but this one is the perfect combination.
Nicole A.
United States
This lotion has a really nice smell and it makes my skin feel really soft and moisturized. It sinks into the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It definitely helps my skin all year round, but especially during the winter months when it gets extra dry.
Katie P.
Chatham
i would not recommend use of this product on your face. it leaves it feeling oily and clogging pores. i do however love the smell of it and will use this maybe once a week of relax after a long day. although, it’s definitely not my daily moisturizer.
Victoria N.
Pittsburgh
I have sensitive skin and it’s very dry in the winter I was so irritated and itchy and nothing was working! My dermatologist recommend to try this because it works and was not so expensive for myself! It did wonders and now that’s all I ever use! So light weight
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have any sort of skin reaction, weather it be allergic or environmentally related, this is the moisturizer I always use. It does such a good job at soothing the skin and keeping it moisturized. I love anything Aveeno, and this product is no different!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love this lotion from Aveeno! I use it after every shower every night. Makes me relax so much. And the smell is amazing!! I love lavender! It’s very gentle. Easy to apply!! This is the second time getting this lotion as an Xmas gift !! 😍😍
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?

back