BY AVEENO

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS:

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Amie B.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Target
For years this has been my favorite lotion. It’s EXTREMELY hydration without being oily or sticky. The smell really is therapeutic as well. I can’t stand dry skin so I use a lot of lotion, and with this one I only need to use it once a day and my skin is so soft and hydrated all day. Especially during the winter.
Kylie A.
Carlsbad, CA
I typically get really itchy and I’ll scratch to the point of raw skin and bleeding! It’s unbearable! With the calming lotion, I don’t even feel the initial irritation that would lead me to itch in the first place. My skin is healing and become less irritated/itchy.
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always loved Aveeno body lotion! This one especially because it has such a relaxing scent without being overwhelming, and makes my skin so soft. The reason I'm giving this only 4 stars, is because once I apply this and get dressed, I notice it transfers to my clothes. I wear dark slacks most days to work, and when I use this lotion, I have to be very careful when getting dressed to not let them rub on my skin too much. It also makes my skin seem like it has a matte finish, and I prefer that glowy finish. Overall, I probably would recommend because it is so moisturizing.
Taylor B.
Hughson, CA
Purchased at: Target
♥️♥️♥️ literally the best product ever created! I’ve been using this for years and I will NEVER switch to anything else! It is a little pricey at some stores BUT you don’t have to use much each time!!! Amazing for sensitive skin!
Anika S.
St George, UT
Purchased at: Target
This is literally the only option I use. Aveeno intensely moisturizes. I have really dry hands in the winter and the only lotion that works without stinging my hands is Aveeno. I prefer the lavender smell of this one.
Amber N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best moisturizing lotion on the market. It’s so thick in hydrating it leaves your skin feeling so soft. It also has an amazing calming scent of lavender which helps me sleep better.
Vicki D.
Burwell, NE
This has a nice light scent and feels very soft going into the skin. It does not leave greasy residue. I work in the medical field and am always washing my hands so it’s nice to keep my hands hydrated.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this Aveeno lotion for years now and absolutely love it! The lavender scent is nice and refreshing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized without being greasy or oily. I highly recommend this lotion.
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This moisturizer is wonderful. It sinks into the skin fast and it’s not greasy. I bought this because a celebrity I love actually uses it as a scent instead of cologne. The scent is absolutely GORGEOUS! It makes me want to buy more ylang ylang and lavender products just so I can be surrounded in the fragrance.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I absolutely love this light, lavender scent and the formula is super creamy and hydrating! I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn’t give me any irritation or redness! I love how affordable this lotion is and I typically buy it from Target whenever there is a deal on the Cartwheel app!
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Tami R.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?