BY AVEENO #27 in Lotion

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Yanibell P.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the smell of lavender so when i find any product that smells like that, I usually have to try it. Aveeno is such a great brand imo. Their products are such great quality and all lotions that I have tried from them have never disappointed me. This is all in all an amazing bottle of amazing lotion. This is extremely moisturizing so if moisture is that you need, moisture you will have. The lavender scent is so pleasant. I usually put this on before going to sleep and it aids as a sleeping aid, as its very soothing and relaxing.
Hailey P.
Tucson
I used an entire bottle of this awesome lotion!!! Even my husband used some a few times because it’s extremely moisturizing but not overly oily and heavy. The formula is definitely my favorite of all the lotions I’ve tried. The lavander scent is very pleasant although I’m not a huge fan of lavander personally. I usually put some on before bed as a nightly routine. I recently switched to a new brand and I’m finding myself pretty disappointed with it and I’ll more than likely switch back to Aveeno!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. I use this product quite often before bed. The smell is not too over powering. It is also great at moisturizing the skin. It’s such a great alternative than using medicine to help relax you.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
I really like this lotion that I tried for the first time. I used it all up already. It costs around 5-7$ depending where you purchase it at. I bought mine at Walmart. & I would recommend because my boyfriend said my skin was feeling softer, and I think it actually helps a little to not stress. Unless it was just my mind :p
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this Aveeno lotion for years now and absolutely love it! The lavender scent is nice and refreshing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized without being greasy or oily. I highly recommend this lotion.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I absolutely love this light, lavender scent and the formula is super creamy and hydrating! I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn’t give me any irritation or redness! I love how affordable this lotion is and I typically buy it from Target whenever there is a deal on the Cartwheel app!
JoAnn B.
My go to over all lotions! I enjoy using Aveeno products in general. I use this lotion when I’m fresh out the shower. I but it from Target or Walmart, wherever I’m doing my shopping at the time. I feel as if most lotions are really thick and watery but this one is the perfect combination.
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
The scent of this lotion is just subtle and not overpowering, which is a nice change from some of the more pungent stress relief lotions out there. The product works just as well as the other lotions in the Aveeno line, and keeps your skin smooth and hydrated all day long.
Nicole A.
United States
This lotion has a really nice smell and it makes my skin feel really soft and moisturized. It sinks into the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It definitely helps my skin all year round, but especially during the winter months when it gets extra dry.
Katie P.
Chatham
i would not recommend use of this product on your face. it leaves it feeling oily and clogging pores. i do however love the smell of it and will use this maybe once a week of relax after a long day. although, it’s definitely not my daily moisturizer.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?