BY AVEENO #36 in Lotion

Lavender scent designed to calm and relax you.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Has anyone actually noticed some stress relief after usin...3 Answers
  • Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon o...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Hailey P.
Tucson
I used an entire bottle of this awesome lotion!!! Even my husband used some a few times because it’s extremely moisturizing but not overly oily and heavy. The formula is definitely my favorite of all the lotions I’ve tried. The lavander scent is very pleasant although I’m not a huge fan of lavander personally. I usually put some on before bed as a nightly routine. I recently switched to a new brand and I’m finding myself pretty disappointed with it and I’ll more than likely switch back to Aveeno!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a lot of trouble falling asleep. I use this product quite often before bed. The smell is not too over powering. It is also great at moisturizing the skin. It’s such a great alternative than using medicine to help relax you.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this Aveeno lotion for years now and absolutely love it! The lavender scent is nice and refreshing. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized without being greasy or oily. I highly recommend this lotion.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
I absolutely love this light, lavender scent and the formula is super creamy and hydrating! I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn’t give me any irritation or redness! I love how affordable this lotion is and I typically buy it from Target whenever there is a deal on the Cartwheel app!
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
The scent of this lotion is just subtle and not overpowering, which is a nice change from some of the more pungent stress relief lotions out there. The product works just as well as the other lotions in the Aveeno line, and keeps your skin smooth and hydrated all day long.
Nicole A.
United States
This lotion has a really nice smell and it makes my skin feel really soft and moisturized. It sinks into the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy residue. It definitely helps my skin all year round, but especially during the winter months when it gets extra dry.
Elyse F.
West Seneca
This is the only lotion that makes my skin feel rejuvenated and at the same time doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily. I have really dry skin and this lotion helps tremendously. Plus the soothing scent of lavender and stress relief is an added bonus.
-mgf /.
Sacramento , CA
This product is something I use EVERY SINGLE DAY. god I wish they could sponsor me lol. It keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized and I don’t have to apply a lot to get the results I want. I think it’s safe to say I have all my girls hooked on this.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have any sort of skin reaction, weather it be allergic or environmentally related, this is the moisturizer I always use. It does such a good job at soothing the skin and keeping it moisturized. I love anything Aveeno, and this product is no different!
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love this lotion from Aveeno! I use it after every shower every night. Makes me relax so much. And the smell is amazing!! I love lavender! It’s very gentle. Easy to apply!! This is the second time getting this lotion as an Xmas gift !! 😍😍
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Tami R.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?