BY AVEENO

Experience a sense of serenity with AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion a body lotion that calms and relaxes you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This dermatologist-recommended lotion soothes both you and your skin. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to help moisturize your dry skin for 24 hours leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the scents of lavender essential chamomile and ylang-ylang to help calm and relax you. AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion comes in 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.354 mL or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm and relax you Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Relaxing scents of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
I like this lotion, I use tjis everynight after I took my shower. The smell is great not that strong just perfect to relax you while resting at night.
Nina
This lotion smells amazing with its soothing and relaxing smell of lavender. It also leaves your skin soft and moisturized.
Miquela S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product has a lovely scent. I've used this on myself and my children for years. It's so moisturizing and soothing.
Cassandra C.
Cambridge
Love this lotion! It helps with my daughters sensitive skin. She no longer itches or complains that her skin is dry.
Elizabeth H.
I swear by this lotion. It really does help relieve stress. And the smell ia amazing. Ot also makes my skin soo soft
Maddy G.
This lotion made my skin so soft and really helped me go to sleep at night! The smell is very stress relieving
Jhoniq K.
Albuquerque , NM
Super moisturizing and smells awesome! It soaks I'm really fast so you don't feel greasy or sweaty easily.
Brittany B.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing. It always soothes and calms me and makes it easier for me to fall asleep
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Scent is nice and feels good on my skin. Consistency of the lotion is also very nice.
August L.
It's not the best lotion everr but It does what it says it is supposed to do and the scent is great I love it! Didn't break me out or clog pores which I am very happy about considering I have a lot of body acne.