Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Scarlett H.Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Kate E.Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by member-f6db3b6e2

BY AVEENO

Experience a sense of serenity with AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion a body lotion that calms and relaxes you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This dermatologist-recommended lotion soothes both you and your skin. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to help moisturize your dry skin for 24 hours leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the scents of lavender essential chamomile and ylang-ylang to help calm and relax you. AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion comes in 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.354 mL or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm and relax you Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Relaxing scents of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Yes yes yes! The smell of this product is absolutely glorious. You also get the great moisturizing benefit of an Aveeno product. I am not sure if it actually has a stress relieving affect, but the fact that I love the scent so much relieves MY stress. This would be a great product to try on small children.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Love all Aveeno products but this lotion was one of my favorites. Did not leave my hands greasy and smell was amazing. I would absolutely purchase again! Good price for a great product! Awesome after a long day and helps you relax!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Review for: Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
This has been my go-to lotion for the past 6 years. The lavender scent is strong enough to be calming but isn't overwhelming. It's moisturizing without being heavy, absorbs easily, and makes my skin looks soft and smooth. Love it!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Hazleton, PA
Has a great smell. Help to relax after the shower and before bed. It's a heavier lotion so it tends to feel greasy at time. It's very reasonably priced.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Independence, OH
i have always loved aveeno. there's a moisturizer i use for my face before i put my makeup on and it keeps my skin feeling tight and helps with the oils
Miquela S.
Miquela S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product has a lovely scent. I've used this on myself and my children for years. It's so moisturizing and soothing.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
I swear by this lotion. It really does help relieve stress. And the smell ia amazing. Ot also makes my skin soo soft
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
Scent is nice and feels good on my skin. Consistency of the lotion is also very nice.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Review for: Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
Aveeno Stress Relief lotion is great for helping you relax and get to sleep at night. It smells like lovely lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang which really help with the relaxation factor. Maybe don't use in the morning since it may make you sleepy!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Charlotte
Review for: Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
I have to say that this is the best smelling lotion out there!  The scent makes me feel fresh and happy!  The lotion moisturizes very well for normal skin and I use it on a daily basis.  It absorbs quickly and makes skin look healthy and moisturized.  It is non-greasy.  A definite staple for us!