BY AVEENO

Experience a sense of serenity with AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion a body lotion that calms and relaxes you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This dermatologist-recommended lotion soothes both you and your skin. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to help moisturize your dry skin for 24 hours leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the scents of lavender essential chamomile and ylang-ylang to help calm and relax you. AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion comes in 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.354 mL or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm and relax you Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Relaxing scents of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
Aveeno lotion is hands down the best. I have sensitive skin and it soothes and relieves it. Plus the smell is heavenly and relaxing. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer in it and doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It's the perfect lotion before bed, the lavender helps put me straight to sleep. Highly recommend it!
Stephanie Y.
I hate all Aveeno lotions. They do not work. I've tried the brand multiple times. It does not get absorbed and stays on top of skin. Because it does not get absorbed it feels thick on skin and becomes itchy.
Kristina H.
Oshkosh, NE
This stuff is absolutely amazing for dry skin. With the lavender scent and the overall calming effect this product was amazing and did exactly what it said. I have purchased several bottles and will always use this.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole
Smells amazing and works even better. Though this lotion is obviously not a cure for stress, it certainly doesn't hurt! Leaves the skin feeling soft and helps my cracked hands tremendously
Mira M.
Metuchen, NJ
I love this moisturizer. I bought it since I know Aveeno is great for sensitive skin and I was in the mood for something new. This is a nice light moisturizer that doesn't leave a greasy residue. I also find stress component of this really does work, I find it really relaxes my neck and any sore muscles. I will continue to purchase this as I love this smell and I don't find my skin itchy anymore and i can layer it through the day without it feeling heavy.
Ashley B.
Costa Mesa, CA
Let's start by saying I LOVE this lotion! It smells amazing and I use it every time I am stressed out or even having a anxiety attack. I love taking a bath first with tons of relaxing products from Lush or anything lavender. Then I get out and slather on the Aveeno lotion. It's is amazing and highly moisturizing, doesn't clog pores AND works to calm your body down. I love that it has ylang-ylang too.. It smells like heaven. You won't be sorry trust me!
Scarlett H.
Aveeno Stress Relief lotion is great for helping you relax and get to sleep at night. It smells like lovely lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang which really help with the relaxation factor. Maybe don't use in the morning since it may make you sleepy!
Michelle F.
This has been my go-to lotion for the past 6 years. The lavender scent is strong enough to be calming but isn't overwhelming. It's moisturizing without being heavy, absorbs easily, and makes my skin looks soft and smooth. Love it!
Melissa G.
Charlotte
I have to say that this is the best smelling lotion out there!  The scent makes me feel fresh and happy!  The lotion moisturizes very well for normal skin and I use it on a daily basis.  It absorbs quickly and makes skin look healthy and moisturized.  It is non-greasy.  A definite staple for us!
Alexandra L.
San Diego
I absolutely love this lotion! Aveeno lavender is super moisturizing and sets into the skin very well. I apply this all over my body when I get out of the shower. The smell is relaxing and subtle so perfumes can be worn with it. Great price point for such an amazing product. I am currently on my 3rd bottle!