BY AVEENO

Clinically tested to help calm and relax you.

This soothing wash has a calming effect designed to help you relax in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. Its unique formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—long known for its skin-soothing benefits—with scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, which are known for their calming benefits. It's soap free and dye free so it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Buy on Amazon
Josie H.
madison
I personally have not tried a whole lot of body washes but I really love this one! It is great! I live the smell and it keeps my skin looking good after my shower. I bought mine at target I think and love it now! Totally recommended it! I do not have body acne so I don’t know how it would react with something like that. But if you don’t have body acne it’s safe to say it’s great!
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
Love this scent! It is just as moisturizing as the other body washes and smells like lavender and a spa! I can’t say I noticed it relieved any stress but it’s definitely nice smelling, cleansing and moisturizing and good for sensitive skin!
Katie W.
longview, WA
This product is amazing for when you just need to feel relxed its very calming and smells amazing. I also use this on my daughter's at bath time they love it as well. its a great way to relax and be squeaky clean at the same time.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Winters are especially harsh on my skin and I was struggling. My skin was so dry and so irritated that I didn't bother putting on lotion. It seemed pointless. One day I was in the drugstore and I spotted this product. I read the ingredients and gave it a try. I am loving it and can see myself buying it in bulk next time. My skin absorbs so much of it and the scent definitely helps me to decompress from the day. Will be repurchasing because it's just so affordable.
Sarah C.
Peabody, MA
Love the smell of this product, and it lasts forever. You don’t need to continuously buy it because it only takes a small dime sized amount to effectively shower. I have tried high end products and find this one to be he best.
Tavarious M.
DeLand
I just recently tried out the Aveeno Stress Relief product and I must admit anything that contains Lavender and Chamomile is bound to smell good but the real plus is the product truly provided stress relief.
Emilee R.
Got this body wash at my baby shower & ended up using it for myself. It smells really nice. It lathers really well. It doesn’t leave my skin dry. It’s more soapy & like a gel-ish than a creamy body wash. I like it.
Paula S.
I legit can NOT get enough of this stuff. I have bought 3 bottles at one time because it sticks to the fact it is supposed to relax you while it moisturizes so much that my skin feels remarkably new. Best ever!
Denise D.
Probably one of the best body washes out there. I have sensitive skin & I use it - it’s lovely. It smells amazing, doesn’t leave your skin dry or sticky or cracked. Those were the most important things to me
Jamie W.
I love love that this body wash never breaks me out, and helps keep my skin so baby soft and smooth. You can use this body wash on your whole body and its hypoallergenic which is amazing. The smell is out of this world its so good. I like the coconut scent as well and I always follow up with the matching lotion.
Haleigh C.
Is the scent strong?
Can you use this for kids and is it a strong lavender smell?