BY AVEENO

Clinically tested to help calm and relax you.

This soothing wash has a calming effect designed to help you relax in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. Its unique formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—long known for its skin-soothing benefits—with scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, which are known for their calming benefits. It's soap free and dye free so it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Kayla O.
Lugoff
Purchased at: Walgreens
From what I hear, most other children are calmed and relax after bath time. My four year old, on the other hand, is the opposite. Actually, the little firecracker is rarely ever relaxed or sleepy, so I tried this to use at bath time to see if it would help calm her. While i didnt really notice a difference, it had a nice scent and i like that it's a natural product. On the downside, it had a weird gelatinous texture, could possibly have been a defect in the bottle I had?
Katie W.
longview, WA
This product is amazing for when you just need to feel relxed its very calming and smells amazing. I also use this on my daughter's at bath time they love it as well. its a great way to relax and be squeaky clean at the same time.
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
Winters are especially harsh on my skin and I was struggling. My skin was so dry and so irritated that I didn't bother putting on lotion. It seemed pointless. One day I was in the drugstore and I spotted this product. I read the ingredients and gave it a try. I am loving it and can see myself buying it in bulk next time. My skin absorbs so much of it and the scent definitely helps me to decompress from the day. Will be repurchasing because it's just so affordable.
Tavarious M.
DeLand
I just recently tried out the Aveeno Stress Relief product and I must admit anything that contains Lavender and Chamomile is bound to smell good but the real plus is the product truly provided stress relief.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This body wash is so gentle but still gets you nice and clean and best of all it has the most amazing lavender scent ever! Plus I love aveenos formula. their body wash is made with calming oat formula that soothes the skin.
Emilee R.
Got this body wash at my baby shower & ended up using it for myself. It smells really nice. It lathers really well. It doesn’t leave my skin dry. It’s more soapy & like a gel-ish than a creamy body wash. I like it.
Paula S.
I legit can NOT get enough of this stuff. I have bought 3 bottles at one time because it sticks to the fact it is supposed to relax you while it moisturizes so much that my skin feels remarkably new. Best ever!
Denise D.
Probably one of the best body washes out there. I have sensitive skin & I use it - it’s lovely. It smells amazing, doesn’t leave your skin dry or sticky or cracked. Those were the most important things to me
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this stuff so much, I thought it wasn't going to work with the stress relief but it does! I love the light clean lavender smell that it gives off, and its so calming and relaxing
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My boyfriend got this for me when I sent him out for epsom salt and he came back with this too. I get pretty bad muscle pain and tension so I take soothing baths quite often and this body wash has been great! Definitely adds to the relaxation and leaves my skins feeling pretty soft too.
Haleigh C.
Is the scent strong?
Can you use this for kids and is it a strong lavender smell?

Amazon