BY AVEENO

Clinically tested to help calm and relax you.

This soothing wash has a calming effect designed to help you relax in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. Its unique formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—long known for its skin-soothing benefits—with scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, which are known for their calming benefits. It's soap free and dye free so it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Buy on Amazon
Josie H.
madison
I personally have not tried a whole lot of body washes but I really love this one! It is great! I live the smell and it keeps my skin looking good after my shower. I bought mine at target I think and love it now! Totally recommended it! I do not have body acne so I don’t know how it would react with something like that. But if you don’t have body acne it’s safe to say it’s great!
Katie W.
Longview, WA
This product is amazing for when you just need to feel relxed its very calming and smells amazing. I also use this on my daughter's at bath time they love it as well. its a great way to relax and be squeaky clean at the same time.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Winters are especially harsh on my skin and I was struggling. My skin was so dry and so irritated that I didn't bother putting on lotion. It seemed pointless. One day I was in the drugstore and I spotted this product. I read the ingredients and gave it a try. I am loving it and can see myself buying it in bulk next time. My skin absorbs so much of it and the scent definitely helps me to decompress from the day. Will be repurchasing because it's just so affordable.
Jamie W.
I love love that this body wash never breaks me out, and helps keep my skin so baby soft and smooth. You can use this body wash on your whole body and its hypoallergenic which is amazing. The smell is out of this world its so good. I like the coconut scent as well and I always follow up with the matching lotion.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m in love with this stuff! My mom had bought my the non-scented as a gift and fell in love with that so when I ran out I picked up this scent as I’m constantly stressed and anxious. The scent is so nice, calming, and relaxing. I love using it when I take a warm bath just to help me calm down. The soap is also super gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling soft and moisturized.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this stuff so much, I thought it wasn't going to work with the stress relief but it does! I love the light clean lavender smell that it gives off, and its so calming and relaxing
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how relaxing this feels on my skin, and the scent is fantastic! It is very gentle on my skin, which I need because I do have sensitive skin and eczema, and I didn't have any irritating break outs with this like I do with other brands. I would definitely recommend this to people with skin sensitivities!
O K.
Grahamsville, NY
This is my favorite body wash to de-stress after a long day. I use it in conjunction with the body lotion and feel the stress of the day melt from my body. I use very few drug store products in my beauty/skincare regimen but I was actively searching for a lavender fragranced body wash/lotion for those nights when you need to pull out all of the calming stops and this is the best that I have found.
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My boyfriend got this for me when I sent him out for epsom salt and he came back with this too. I get pretty bad muscle pain and tension so I take soothing baths quite often and this body wash has been great! Definitely adds to the relaxation and leaves my skins feeling pretty soft too.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I actually received this product and a set for my baby shower. I got a few products for my baby in a few products for mommy I've been using it now for over 6 months and I still have some. Goes a long way it smells really nice and relaxing and I like it on my skin. I'd buy it again.
Haleigh C.
Is the scent strong?
Can you use this for kids and is it a strong lavender smell?