Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash

by Aveeno

Clinically tested to help calm and relax you.

This soothing wash has a calming effect designed to help you relax in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. Its unique formula combines Colloidal Oatmeal—long known for its skin-soothing benefits—with scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, which are known for their calming benefits. It's soap free and dye free so it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

Water, glycerin, cocomidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat starch, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodiium EDTA, glycol distearate, polyquatermium-10, quatermium-15, myristyl alcohol, fragrance. May also contain citric acid.

Just bought it , is it good for dry skin ?
Can you use this for kids and is it a strong lavender smell?
Better than dove?
Start your review of Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of the only two lotions I have used that don't irritate my very sensitive skin! I originally bought it for messaging purposes as it is stress relief but now I use it as an every day lotion! I usually don't care for the scent of lavender or chamomile but this is very pleasant and not over powering.” in reviews
“Loved this for my dry skin, had an allergic reaction to some dryer sheets and this body wash really helped soothe my skin from the irritation & itchiness as well as calmed the redness & swelling . Recommend it . It also worked well as a bubble bath just poured it under running water & the lavender is quite soothing.” in reviews
“I'm a long time Aveeno fan. My children & I love the moisturizing and sensitivity qualities of their lotions and body wash.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way so you'll be relaxing in the shower for a long time.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way to have soft skin!” in reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I am thrilled with this body wash! I am a huge fan of Aveeno, so I was really eager to try this out, so I bought it, and I’m so glad I did! I have eczema so I need constant hydration for my skin and many body washes I have used in the past that claimed to be “moisturising” only dried out my skin and made my eczema worse, except for this one. This body wash helps soothe and heal my dry skin and moisturizes my body. I saw and felt results immediately. The only downside is that I need to use a little more than usual for it to lather up and have enough to wash my whole body. I do love the scent. It’s not overpowering nor too light. The scent lingers and stays on your body, so you smell and feel fresh all day. I recommend this body wash to anyone and everyone (especially those who have eczema/dry skin). The price is great too!
Bangor
Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Jamie B.
I have sensitive skin. At 33 years old I have tried all sorts of body wash. Even with using lotion-moisturizer after a shower my skin was feeling dry and itchy. So I switched to Aveeno. My skin hasn’t felt this good in many years. I use the stress relief/lavender scented. Slightly more expensive than other body washes. But well worth it. [email protected] family size bottle? Yeah it’s just for me...
Wildwood , MO
I'm always a sucker for lavender scented products, so when I saw this, I had to try it. I have sensitive skin, and Aveeno products have worked well for me in the past, so I decided to try it. It left my skin feeling moisturized and the fragrance was actually stronger than expected which is my only complaint. My little ones loved this in the bath because of the smell and the bubbles it would make. Not sure I would buy it again, but yes, I did like it. Price is fine, in my opinion, especially for the larger bottle like we had and it worked for my families sensitive skin. Biggest con is the stronger smell.
Philadelphia, PA
My daily wash, and has been for almost a year now. Purchased on a whim when I seen it said stress relief on it, and I usually got the regular aveeno. I LOVE the smell of this product! Not to overwhelming but very lavender. It’s definitely very soothing, very calming. Aveeno body wash is always my favorite because it’s not filled with a bunch of artificial fragrances/dyes, so I feel comfortable cleaning my whole body with it. This product does a great job cleaning the skin and relaxing me. I love it! It’s definitely a winner for me and I will continue to purchase for a long time!
Davenport
Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by amanda L.
Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by amanda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this. After a long exhausting day of chasing 2 yr old twins around this is much needed. I love the smell of lavender as it has a calming effect on your tired and stressed mind and body. I love how it also smells up the bathroom as you are using it in the shower. It is at a good price point and there is not a thing I would change about this. So if you are like me and need to unwind in the shower then this is for you. It wont disappoint!!
San Jose, CA
I've been using this product on and off for years. The smell is super relaxing after a long day, or if I'm having an anxiety reaction and am able to take a bath or shower, the combination of this wash and warm water is the best to bring help calm me. The best part is it's not overly moisturizing so if your sensitive to washes with heavy moisturizing ingredients but still need to help out your dry skin, thai is the wash for you. With regular use, or every other day use, depending on your skin, you will feel a difference
Round rock, TX
Overall a nice body wash. The lavender is not at all overpowering, it’s actually very lightly scented by the lavender. I’m someone who loves a roaring hot shower so dryness is always going to be an issue but this body wash does not add to it at all. I honestly think my biggest issue I wish the scent was more powerful. I’ll probably repurchase this product because the pros outweigh the cons but I’ll be keeping an eye out (a nose out?) for something with a little more punch.
Land O Lakes, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best products aveeno carries for sure I wish the bottle was made to stand the opposite way so you could use all of the product. Since it’s so thick and creamy once towards the end of it , it gets a little hard to dispense. But other than that it’s great so relaxing leaves skin smooth and hydrated and my kids love it for bedtime (which can be stressful for tots) lol I definitely recommend giving this one a shot.
Litchfield MN
Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Britney H.
This is by far the best body wash I have ever had. I got this at my baby shower and I can not get enough of it. I use it as a body wash and for shaving. It leaves my skin so hydrated and smooth. My bottle is almost gone but I definitely will be buying another! I do think I need to try different kinds but this stress relief with lavender is to die for. HIGHLY recommend. Aveeno® Stress Relief Body Wash
Waco, TX
THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME!! I had a problem with acne on my back,chest, and had issues with dry skin so I had to change my hygiene products. This body wash has been my life saver and I have been buying it for about 4 years. I’ve seen how it helped my acne die down and my skin is smoother than it was before. The price may be a turn off for some but I believe that it lives up to it’s price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...