BY AVEENO #97 in Body Wash

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Cleanses And Moisturizes To Relieve Dry Skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang - ylang Dermatologist recommended This creamy body wash is clinically shown to help calm and relax you in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long.  This unique AVEENO® formula combines skin - soothing natural colloidal oatmeal with the relaxing scents of lavender and essential chamomile and ylang - ylang oils, which have calming benefits when used in a shower or bath.  This creamy body wash gently cleanses and works to hydrate and soothe dry skin, leaving skin softer and smoother all day long.  And it is soap - free, dye - free and hypoallergenic so it s even gentle see more...

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash
  • "This is one of the only two lotions I have used that don't irritate my very sensitive skin! I originally bought it for messaging purposes as it is stress relief but now I use it as an every day lotion! I usually don't care for the scent of lavender or chamomile but this is very pleasant and not over powering." in 67 reviews
  • "Loved this for my dry skin, had an allergic reaction to some dryer sheets and this body wash really helped soothe my skin from the irritation & itchiness as well as calmed the redness & swelling . Recommend it . It also worked well as a bubble bath just poured it under running water & the lavender is quite soothing." in 26 reviews
  • "I'm a long time Aveeno fan. My children & I love the moisturizing and sensitivity qualities of their lotions and body wash." in 17 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so you'll be relaxing in the shower for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way to have soft skin!" in 2 reviews
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Now that I tried this body wash, I dont want another one! Im in love with this brand! I love the smell of this body wash, the skin sensation that I have while Im showering and its so relaxing! I spend a lot in the shower and this its even worst for me to leave the shower. Now I dont leave the shower with this body wash its so good on the skin and leaves it so smooth! More then 5 stars!!!
sav R.
The stress relief is my favourite of the products I use from Aveeno because the scent really makes me breathe in and release the stress I hold way too much of. It’s great because it is so easy to get since it’s a brand that is in so many stores.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
I love the smell. It makes my body feel softer then usual when I use it. It doubles as a shaving cream too. Feels great on me during and after using it. It’s a good price. It’s relaxing. And there’s usually coupons for it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this body wash, it does exactly as it says. The pros of it is that it is very gentle on the skin, makes your skin very soft, and safety even use and children. I purchased this at Walmart on several occasions and we really enjoy this body wash.
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love the aveeno stress relief for my baby girl it smells amazing and is good for sensitive skin has chamomile lavender and ylang-ylang love this product Aveeno® Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
SHAVE WITH IT!!
This may be a body wash but I started shaving with it and it has honestly changed my life.
It leaves your legs so soft without any razor burn.
It also smells so good. I love most of Aveenos lavender products but this is my favorite so far.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this body wash any time of day. It helps ease my anxiety in the mornings before work and also helps relax me at night before bed. I love that it isn’t harsh and doesn’t dry out my skin.
Kathleen R.
Queensbury, NY
Let me just start by saying that I love this body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin, and most of the year - probably 80% of the time - it is very dry. Aveeno is a great drugstore brand that always takes great care of my delicate skin at an excellent price. It also smells delicious. Lavender is once of my favorite scents, and this one isn't overbearing. My only complaint is that it isn't as moisturizing as I want it to be, but honestly I don't know if anything is.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
As a new mom the first few month u dont get a break after u have ur sleep scheduled and ur brain not wanting to shut up at 2 in the morning losing presious sleep this is the only thing that relaxes me it has a nice lacander scent not too strong its soft and make my sking very smooth and the smell of camomile is the cherry in the too I use this body wash at night and after 10 minutes after the shower I'm sleepy so to all the new mommy's i recommend you this product its amazing on your along and on babys skin when u come into contact with the baby
abigail l.
OMG i love this product 💞 💯 es lo mejooooor que podia Haber usado en mi embarazoooo! Mi esposo lo compro con el kit Aveeno® Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set para nuestr@ baby💞 me gustaba darme baños con este body wash porque me dejaba bien relajada,y sin estress... Y me quedaba dormida profundamente🎉 LOVE IT!! lo recomiendo a esas personas que llegan cansadas de un dia laboral,oh para aquellas mamas que han tenido un dia pesado.......BUENISIMOOO ME FACINAAAAAA💕
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Where can you find this at?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
How moisturizing was this?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does this really help with stress? I need to find a way to relieve my stress through nature and earthly things, and not harming my body
Jayme Y.