BY AVEENO #87 in Body Wash

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Cleanses And Moisturizes To Relieve Dry Skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang - ylang Dermatologist recommended This creamy body wash is clinically shown to help calm and relax you in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long.  This unique AVEENO® formula combines skin - soothing natural colloidal oatmeal with the relaxing scents of lavender and essential chamomile and ylang - ylang oils, which have calming benefits when used in a shower or bath.  This creamy body wash gently cleanses and works to hydrate and soothe dry skin, leaving skin softer and smoother all day long.  And it is soap - free, dye - free and hypoallergenic so it s even gentle see more...

• Where can you find this at? 6 Answers
  • Does this really help with stress? I need to find a way to relieve ...4 Answers
  • How moisturizing was this?5 Answers
Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash
  • "A little goes a long way so you'll be relaxing in the shower for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way to have soft skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of the only two lotions I have used that don't irritate my very sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "I really like body care products that relax me since i'm a very stressful person and the price of this is really good as well." in 1 review
  • "This body wash has helps if you have sensitive skin the only thing I would change is the scent." in 1 review
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this body wash when I have having a very stressful week. I was so stressed out and just wanted a gentle but soothing body wash that smelt good. I have had therapeutic body washes but they all seemed to smell bad. I grabbed the Aveeno stress relief and let me tell you I won't be spending my money else where! The smell is amazing but not over powering and the gentle feel of it is amazing! After I get out do the shower I don't feel like I have to put lotion on right away since my skin still feels amazing from the body wash. I will say after using this I always feel so much better and I recommend this to anyone who just needs to relax.
Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.
Queensbury, NY
Let me just start by saying that I love this body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin, and most of the year - probably 80% of the time - it is very dry. Aveeno is a great drugstore brand that always takes great care of my delicate skin at an excellent price. It also smells delicious. Lavender is once of my favorite scents, and this one isn't overbearing. My only complaint is that it isn't as moisturizing as I want it to be, but honestly I don't know if anything is.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Not s bad body wash. To me, if it makes me clean then it's worth it which this product excels in. It is gentle on the skin and wasn't a bad price at Walmart. This isn't my go to body wash however, I've used this once before and wasn't bad. Nice scent, but the claim that it's a stress reliever...a little much I wouldn't go that far maybe calming to the skin. I have a lot of stress I guarantee that aveeno can't wash it down the drain with this soap. 😁
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
It's rare for me to find a body wash that compliments my skin so well. I have dry skin that tends to soak up lotion like nothing. My skin ends up being so dry within minutes if I don't user the right body wash and lotion.

After using AVEENO's stress relief body wash I was hooked. Not only does it moisturize my son and help it feel so smooth but it relaxes me. If you don't know lavender is very helpful in providing a relaxing atmosphere.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
I bought the body wash because I really liked the lotion version. A lavender smell when taking a shower is very relaxing and calming. The shower gel has more of a lotion feel to it so it's smooth going on and easy to wash off.

The only con to me is that is sits in the shower after you rinse it off because it's a bit thick. When using it make sure that you only put a small amount on, a little bit goes a long way in this particular case.
Bhindhyaa D.
Bhindhyaa D.
I love this body wash! The scent is so CALMING and I natural have itchy skin and it does wonders for my skin, especially my arms. Also, it is SUPER moisturizing. I usually go through a bottle in about a month and a half. There are deals at CVS that you can take advantage of if you have a loyalty card with them or you can buy them from bed bath and beyond with their never expiring coupons.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Very calming, relaxing, and just plain lovely scent, that isn't too strong. Very moisturizing. Left my skin feeling very soft and ever so slightly scented.
Easy to rinse off off body and doesn't leave a residue. It does seem to be a little difficult to rinse out of my wash cloth, better to use a loofah or sponge with this one.
Very fairly priced, consider large bottle.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
I've never felt so relaxed after a long hot shower with this body wash by Aveeno. The stress relief factor is so long lasting and makes me feel so relaxed after a long day or gets me geared up for a day that I can stress less with. I would 10/10 recommend to those who find themselves getting stressed easily and need to find a way to unwind after a long work/school day.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno stress body wash is a great body wash .I have very sensitive skin and this is great for thst .it doesn't irritate my skin and is very soft and silky when you put it on .it has a lovely smell and the price is perfect and affordable. I have recommended it because it's perfect for kids and adults . after you use it ,it leaves your skin very soft and hydrated
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Got This Product As A Baby Shower. You May Know Why Haha. It's Really Gentle On The Skin. The Smell Is Long Lasting & Leaves You Nice And Soft & Especially Relaxed. The Only Down Side Is That You Can Only Use It At Night Time Or Else Of Being So Relaxed You're Going To Fall Asleep During Your Meeting At Work 😂 Recommend For All The Hard Working Mommies 👶🏻
Hails M.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Where can you find this at?
Erin Jean H.
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
How moisturizing was this?
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does this really help with stress? I need to find a way to relieve my stress through nature and earthly things, and not harming my body
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Jayme Y.