BeautySkinBath & BodyAveeno
AVEENO Stress Relief Body Wash

AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash

by Aveeno

#18 in Body Wash

Clinically tested to help calm and relax you. This soothing wash has a calming effect designed to help you relax in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long. Its unique formula combines Colloidal Oatmeal—long known for its skin-soothing benefits—with scents of lavender, essential chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, which are known for their calming benefits. It's soap free and dye free so it's gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash ? Does it really makes you feel betterand you feel relaxed after using it?
Best drugstore beauty products? What are some hits and misses? Must haves?💓🦄😎💄💅🏼
Just bought it , is it good for dry skin ?
Start your review of AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash!
Product Highlights
This is one of the only two lotions I have used that don't irritate my very sensitive skin! I originally bought it for messaging purposes as it is stress relief but now I use it as an every day lotion! I usually don't care for the scent of lavender or chamomile but this is very pleasant and not over powering.in reviews
Loved this for my dry skin, had an allergic reaction to some dryer sheets and this body wash really helped soothe my skin from the irritation & itchiness as well as calmed the redness & swelling . Recommend it . It also worked well as a bubble bath just poured it under running water & the lavender is quite soothing.in reviews
I'm a long time Aveeno fan. My children & I love the moisturizing and sensitivity qualities of their lotions and body wash.in reviews
A little goes a long way so you'll be relaxing in the shower for a long time.in reviews
A little goes a long way to have soft skin!in reviews
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Maricruz L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a decent body wash. Lathered really well & lasted a while. It kept my skin moisturized without irritating it. It’s an okay scent. I was hoping it would have a tinge of vanilla in it, it’s more herbal like. It didn’t really do much for stress relief, I guess it’s just a placebo effect. It was good while it lasted but I wouldn’t ever repurchase.
Nisha P.
Sandy Springs, GA
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Nisha P.
Purchased at: Target
I love this body wash. It’s affordable and smells great! It has a gentle lavender scent which isn’t strong or over powering at all. I prefer the pump bottle vs the cap because the cap can be hard to flip open with wet hands.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband bought this Aveeno shower gel for me because I have very dry skin in winter, I don't know if it's because I use a lot of hot water, but my skin in winter is very dry. I tried it for the first time and I love it. , relaxes and calms my body makes lavender and chamomile two amazing ingredients
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Mitzi L.
Wonderful for my new baby! I love the smell and it calms my baby down. The pros is it does not break out mu baby girl who has sensitive skin. I also love how it makes her skin feel afterwards so smooth
Chiara M.
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Chiara M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is really “creemy”. I love the consistency and fragrance. It lives my skin soft. The cost is great and you can find everywhere. I’m in love!!
Jaime R.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Jaime R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have dry sensitive skin. I use this because it doesn’t cause any breakouts with other soaps I’ve used and it doesn’t make my skin dry.
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Marieh T.
De mis body soap favoritos, lavanda es de mis esencias/olores favoritos, aparte que me deja la piel súper suave, no me irrita
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
AVEENO® Stress Relief Body Wash uploaded by Odette A.
Purchased at: CVS
#Aveeno has nice #bodywash varieties for #dryskin and #sensitivity for #eczema. Lately, I have been getting the #lavender scent for my family and my parents. Aroma is calming esp for nighttime #showers.
Keeley B.
Mason, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This body wash lathers up very nicely! It also has an oddly comforting scent that reminds me of my grandmas house!😂 It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling fantastic. It’s pretty affordable and the scent stays for a while!
Nomiko B.
Oakland, CA
Love the smell! It's a great body wash that makes skin so soft but compare to SheaMoisture body wash I had to use a lot because it wasn't getting foamy so I used it really fast!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sana S.
Meriden, CT
il y a un an
Carmen N. il y a un an
Yes try yo going to love is really good