BY AVEENO

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Cleanses And Moisturizes To Relieve Dry Skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang - ylang Dermatologist recommended This creamy body wash is clinically shown to help calm and relax you in the shower while cleansing and moisturizing, so your skin feels soft and smooth all day long.  This unique AVEENO® formula combines skin - soothing natural colloidal oatmeal with the relaxing scents of lavender and essential chamomile and ylang - ylang oils, which have calming benefits when used in a shower or bath.  This creamy body wash gently cleanses and works to hydrate and soothe dry skin, leaving skin softer and smoother all day long.  And it is soap - free, dye - free and hypoallergenic so it s even gentle see more...

• Where can you find this at? 6 Answers
  • Does this really help with stress? I need to find a way to reliev...4 Answers
  • How moisturizing was this?5 Answers
Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash
  • "A little goes a long way so you'll be relaxing in the shower for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way to have soft skin!" in 2 reviews
  • "This is one of the only two lotions I have used that don't irritate my very sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "I really like body care products that relax me since i'm a very stressful person and the price of this is really good as well." in 1 review
  • "This body wash has helps if you have sensitive skin the only thing I would change is the scent." in 1 review
Omii V.
New Bedford, MA
I love the aveeno stress relief for my baby girl it smells amazing and is good for sensitive skin has chamomile lavender and ylang-ylang love this product Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Body Wash
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
SHAVE WITH IT!!
This may be a body wash but I started shaving with it and it has honestly changed my life.
It leaves your legs so soft without any razor burn.
It also smells so good. I love most of Aveenos lavender products but this is my favorite so far.
Kathleen R.
Queensbury, NY
Let me just start by saying that I love this body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin, and most of the year - probably 80% of the time - it is very dry. Aveeno is a great drugstore brand that always takes great care of my delicate skin at an excellent price. It also smells delicious. Lavender is once of my favorite scents, and this one isn't overbearing. My only complaint is that it isn't as moisturizing as I want it to be, but honestly I don't know if anything is.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
As a new mom the first few month u dont get a break after u have ur sleep scheduled and ur brain not wanting to shut up at 2 in the morning losing presious sleep this is the only thing that relaxes me it has a nice lacander scent not too strong its soft and make my sking very smooth and the smell of camomile is the cherry in the too I use this body wash at night and after 10 minutes after the shower I'm sleepy so to all the new mommy's i recommend you this product its amazing on your along and on babys skin when u come into contact with the baby
abigail l.
OMG i love this product 💞 💯 es lo mejooooor que podia Haber usado en mi embarazoooo! Mi esposo lo compro con el kit Aveeno Baby Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set Giftset para nuestr@ baby💞 me gustaba darme baños con este body wash porque me dejaba bien relajada,y sin estress... Y me quedaba dormida profundamente🎉 LOVE IT!! lo recomiendo a esas personas que llegan cansadas de un dia laboral,oh para aquellas mamas que han tenido un dia pesado.......BUENISIMOOO ME FACINAAAAAA💕
Maura Y.
A little goes a long way with this body wash so it lasts a good while. It is relatively cheap and it smells SO good! It really lathers up so you feel like you're really getting clean. I didn't notice a huge different moisture wise and i'm not sure that I was less stressed after using it (though i know lavender has stress relieving properties), but it didn't dry out my skin and smells great so i'll definitely repurchase
Wai Lin M.
The Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash is my go to soap. The Aveeno brand in general is really good. The product is super affordable. The soap smells amazing and it does not irritate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling super soft. I would definitely buy again, and I recommend my friends and family to purchase this product!
Tasha J.
Carnegie, PA
I really liked this product! I use the baby calming body wash and oatmeal bath packets from Aveeno and have always loved them... So I decided to try this calming body wash for myself! I thought it smelled great and the Lavender scent is definitely calming. I typically use this during my showers in the evening to help me fall asleep and wind down for the night. It suds up well and left me feeling very clean without any left over residue!
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I was given this body wash with a baby shower gift and it is TO DIE FOR! It smells amazing and it really helps you relax. I made sure I had it when I was in labor and after I had my baby and it helps so much. Even on regular days it is the best way to start the day. It is a little pricey so I can't get it unless it's on sale usually but trust me, it is so completely worth it!
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I absolutely adore this body wash. It's the perfect body wash to use at the end of the day because it leaves you and your skin feeling wonderful. The smell is amazing. You can get this body wash pretty much anywhere too, I got mine from Walmart. I've purchased this product multiple time, so I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
Where can you find this at?
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
How moisturizing was this?
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does this really help with stress? I need to find a way to relieve my stress through nature and earthly things, and not harming my body
Jayme Y.