BY AVEENO

Aveeno Natural Protection Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 contains 100% naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients, a more natural alternative. It forms a protective barrier on top of skin that scatters both UVA and UVB rays. Developed in partnership with leading dermatologists, this extra gentle formula with skin-soothing Active Naturals oat is specially designed for sensitive skin. see more...

• Is this recommended as a facial sunscreen? Is it too heav...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My #AllTime favorite product. I have very fair and sensitive skin, so I need to use sunscreen YEAR ROUND. It has been hard for me to find sunscreen that does not make my skin on my face burn and I was THRILLED to find that this line does not burn anything! I bought it in Walmart and i would ABSOLUTELY recommend it to anyone! I also like the baby sunscreen product they put out as well!!" in 24 reviews
  • "This is the only moisturizing lotion that works for my skin. Within days my dry skin was clearing up. This is a must have for winter for me" in 6 reviews
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I purchased this for myself and my mother who has had multiple basal cell carcinomas and pre melanomas removed in the past few years....overall happy with this product: non greasy, minimal offensive sunscreen smell, and added bonus that it is moisturizing. Bonus points for not irritating my finicky sensitive skin!!
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
I'm a big fan of Aveeno products even though I don't like applying creams on my face because I'm that oily! But sunscreen is a must because you want to prevent sunburns and other harmful diseases caused by not wearing sunscreen. It also doesn't feel tacky at all and this is coming from a really oily person LOL!
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I’ve only used this a couple times, but I will say to be careful with this if you have sensitive skin. The first time I used it, I put on too much and my skin was burning throughout the day and I considered returning it. The second time I used it I used a light layer and it didn’t burn me then.
Jordana A.
San Francisco
Makes my skin fee very soft and smooth and moisturized and not greasy. Other sunscreens, like the sporty kind, make my skin break out and make me look so greasy, but Aveeno makes it so easy to protect your skin from the harmful rays from the sun while not making me break out or feel greasy!
Anna D.
Beaufort
I purchased Aveeno spf 50 Natural Protection Sunscreen because Aveeno is a skincare brand I can trust on my sensitive skin. I am outdoors everyday and needed something to protect my face. This is not greasy feeling on my face and absorbs pretty quickly. I know it works since I have not gotten sunburnt while using it.
Ashley S.
I would recommend this product does not leave a cast of sunscreen on my skin. Did not clog my pores or make me break out. I still try to protect my face from sun if I’m outside for a long time but I think it provides a nice thin layer of protection . Aveeno SPF 50 Natural Protection Sunscreen Lotion
Lori B.
San Juan Capistrano
I like that this product is made with natural ingredients. The zinc protects my skin from the damaging effects of the sun. Product is a good value compared to other similar products. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about protecting their skin.
Iana D.
I feel like all sunscreens have a greasiness component to them. This one is no exception, but I like the Aveeno brand and this is the only sunscreen I’ll use for my face if I go to the beach. A little goes a long way, but it will make you look shiny.
Laura K.
We use this product due to the recommendation of my Pediatrician. My daughters and I have very sensitive skin and this product is not only great at protecting our skin from harmful uv rays, but also protects our sensitive skin from breakouts.
Leah K.
Fort Bragg , NC
I love using Aveeno sunscreen! It's not super greasy like other brands I've tried. I also like the it doesn't clog the pores on my face and dries down quickly. This is my go to sunscreen! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Michelle S.
Aguadilla
Is this recommended as a facial sunscreen? Is it too heavy to wear makeup afterwards?