BY AVEENO

Aveeno soothing bath treatment for Itchy, irritated skin is made of 100% pure natural colloidal oatmeala long recognized ingredient that relieves itching naturally. In the unique bath products for Aveeno, natural colloidal oatmeal is milled to an... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kalie M.
San Jacinto
I absolutely love this stuff. It’s so relaxing and soothing. It leaves your skin so soft and it smells so good. It’s makes you want a big bowl oatmeal. They only thing I don’t like about this product is that the fact it makes the bath water look dirty.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
This stuff is really nice. It's incredibly soothing. I have used it when my kids have super dry skin, when we all got hand foot and mouth, or even when I just want to relax. It does leave a film in the bath, but it's pretty easy to clean up.
Erika E.
Portland, OR
I remember using these as a kid and when my babies started to show signs of eczema, I bought this to soothe flair-ups; I don't like the residue it leaves behind in the bathtub. It's not very easy to clean either.
Alba B.
Las Vegas, NV
Use this product on my daughter when she takes a bath helps her with her eczema it's safe to use especially because most her eczema is on her face it's stope the itchy and irritation would recommend this product!
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are perfect if your skin is feeling a little itchy. It soothes it away super quick. I draw a nice warm bath and add a packet of these and soak away. They are super affordable. The only problem is sometimes they don't dissolve completely and is hard to drain or wash out of the tub.
Chrissy C.
This is a good product I like Aveeno I use it on my daughter the avebbo baby. It's a good product and trustworthy
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Best skin bath. We love it. We use in once a week in the winter to help with seasonal dry skin
Jenny N.
Alliston, ON
I was skeptical at first but very impressed once I tried the product. I use it on my toddler who suffers from very dry skin all year round. I use it as follows day1: two packs in a warm bath day 2: another two packs in a warm bath.Skip a day or two then maintain with a third bath using only one pack. I find by doing that it curbs her eczema immediately!