BY AVEENO

Soothes dry, itchy and irritated skin with natural colloidal oatmeal.

This soothing bath treatment for itchy, irritated skin is made of finely milled 100% pure ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—an ingredient long recognized for its ability to relieve itching. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath that works as a natural cleanser, provides temporary skin protection, and relieves irritation and itching due to rashes, insect bites, eczema, poison ivy, oak and sumac. It also helps soothe hives, sunburn and chickenpox.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• Is this good for dry skin and making your skin soft ?3 Answers
  • Is this best used in hot, warm or cold water?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have any other fragrances availa...2 Answers
Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment
  • "You dont even have to use this for dry itchy skin, you can even use this just to get softer skin :) its very relaxing. " in 13 reviews
  • "I constantly had mosquito bites, sunburns or chicken pox and this was the only thing that would keep me from itching." in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff is wonderful after an itchy day outdoors, or to soothe irritated skin during the winter." in 5 reviews
  • "I am an active gardener so I tend to get poison ivy at times amongst other irritations cause by plants and this provides me with such relief." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a great product to use for dry itchy skin." in 4 reviews
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My fiancé has very sensitive and easily irritated skin. I got him to start using this in the bath when he is itchy. It really softens his skins and makes it so much less irritated. Very nice and natural. I would highly recommend!
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these to help my kids when they have eczema or irritated skin. It also helps with clearing up diaper rashes. It’s a little pricey being that you can make big batch of it yourself for the same price but I don’t have the patience for that 😂 id definitely recommend this product
Dwan P.
Dover
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does work but it is super simple to make my own for a fraction of the price. I use oatmeal in baking soda in a blender. I scored it so lower because after buy the whole line of aveeno products for my youngest eczema I spent $100. And she still had flare ups.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This product really let me down. I recently went to the beach and got TONS of chigger bites and a sunburn. This made my bug bites itch more and I didn’t feel any relief from my sunburn. Won’t buy again.
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
I have mild psoriasis and I have been using these for over 5 years. I love them for when my psoriasis flares up on my joints. It does not have much of a scent which is a plus for me and how sensitive my skin is. I think this is a great affordable product I believe I purchased this a walgreens or cvs.
Suzana S.
Logan
I use this for my baby’s severe eczema. She tends to have very severe breakouts here and there. And this product has absolutely worked wonders for her. It soothes the area and helps lock in moisture I would definitely recommend.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the summer my son has really bad eczema flare ups and these are great to put in the bag for an instant relief of his skin. They’re really affordable and effective highly recommend it for anyone with eczema.
Danielle K.
usa
I just bought some more of this for my 2 year old. She was covered in hives for 4 days and she was rather miserable. She slept well after like warm baths with this in it. 💕
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
I used to use this all the time as a kid. I remember it used to smell and feel so good. I would use it when I was sick or something was wrong with my skin or just because. I’m missing it right now and wished I was laying in a bath full of this treatment!
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA
I've been debating on buying this oatmeal bath will it really help with my dry skin?
Gaby R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does someone had bad reactions with this product?
Jessica M.
Where can I purchase this?
Audrey W.
Steelton, PA
Would this be a good product for a pre-teen. That has dry skin and also on occasions eczema flare ups?
Brittani C.
Does the baby version work just as well as the regular adult version?

Walmart