Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment

by Aveeno

#11 in Bar Soap

Soothes dry, itchy and irritated skin with natural colloidal oatmeal.

This soothing bath treatment for itchy, irritated skin is made of finely milled 100% pure ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—an ingredient long recognized for its ability to relieve itching. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath that works as a natural cleanser, provides temporary skin protection, and relieves irritation and itching due to rashes, insect bites, eczema, poison ivy, oak and sumac. It also helps soothe hives, sunburn and chickenpox.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

My poison ivy is getting worse and sore and oozing. Is this ok to be used if your rash is oozing?
Do you use a whole package for one bath or half of it ?
Anyone use this as a mask? I saw Dr. Dray on YouTube recommend it and I’m curious about the effects.
Start your review of Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment!
Product Highlights
“You dont even have to use this for dry itchy skin, you can even use this just to get softer skin :) its very relaxing. ” in reviews
“This stuff is wonderful after an itchy day outdoors, or to soothe irritated skin during the winter.” in reviews
“I constantly had mosquito bites, sunburns or chicken pox and this was the only thing that would keep me from itching.” in reviews
“I am an active gardener so I tend to get poison ivy at times amongst other irritations cause by plants and this provides me with such relief.” in reviews
“This is a great product to use for dry itchy skin.” in reviews
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have a box from 2015 that has survived 5 years of declutters. So back in 2015, I had an allergic reaction and have hives everywhere and this stuff was the only thing to give me relief. I recently organized under my sink where this lives and almost got rid of it but had this feeling that when I was gonna need it I’m not gonna feel like going and find it. Well I’m having an allergic reaction to the n95 masks at work so this stuff is again the only thing giving me relief. Benedryl is also helping. But I can’t tell you how amazing this stuff is. It’s so soothing on itches. I recommended it to my pregnant friend with a pupp rash and it has helped her.
Austin, TX
This has been used in my family for years for anytime you can't get any relief from itching! It's been years since I had bought this product. Then last summer, I had some bug bites all over my body that caused an awful reaction. I could not get any relief. It was making me feel hot and itchy. I was using multiple lotion, cream, and ointments including hydrocortisone and I felt like I still was itching. I knew about this stuff so I went to Walmart to buy it. I took a bath and omg!!! It made me feel somewhat normal again. I love that the box has multiple treatments so we still have it in our bathroom cabinet for any other itchy situations!
North Huntingdon
Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment uploaded by Adee R.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have eczema this is a MUST! This summer I had very bad eczema all over my arms and legs, it was awful. When I purchased this bath soak treatment I was excited to test it out! Now I am obsessed with it, I cannot get over how amazing it leaves your skin! If I could change one thing about this product it would be to make the chunks a bit smaller, I just break them up a bit in the bath. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have soft baby skin! :)
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
My son has recently been having issues with eczema and this has really been helping to make bath time more comfortable. Before using this he would break out in a horrible rash the minute I put him in the tub and he would non stop scratch. Since starting this he has been able to relax and splash around having fun in the tub again! It’s a little expensive but I wouldn’t think twice before buying it again because it has really really helped my family a lot.
Wrentham , MA
This stuff is a miracle worker. I had a second degree sunburn and had blisters on my shoulders. I soaked in this bath for 20 minutes before bed and when I woke up the next morning the blisters were almost gone! I soaked again the second night and by the third day my sunburn was completely gone! This stuff is amazing. I use it for my daughter when she gets a diaper rash and it clears it up over night!
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin all over my body has been itchy, burning, and what I call my "angry skin" for over a week now. Nothing would give me any relief. I have this happen from time to time for years now. This was the worst flare up I have ever had and have been miserable trying to get some relief. I ordered this from Amazon. I got it yesterday along with the Aveeno® Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion. After soaking for a few minutes in the bathtub last night, then slathering on the lotion, I have FINALLY found relief. It felt so good last night just before I went to bed that I repeated it this morning. My skin could not feel softer and is so calm now. So thankful! It's a very reasonable cost and I highly-recommend it to anyone else out there who deals with sensitive, reactive, itchy skin. It is a lifesaver and you will feel like you just had a spa day in your home.
Crown city, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment uploaded by Crystal Bolling M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product I love to use it in the bathtub the only con that I have about this product is it does not help with my pustular psoriasis this product is a little pricey but I would still buy it and I would definitely recommend it and I love the way that it makes my Skin feel soft and smell good
Starkville, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
After a recent allergic reaction resulting in a nasty itchy rash, this bath soak did WONDERS for my skin in a cool soak. It’s not too pricey, and contains 8 packets of oatmeal soak. Does make the tub itself a bit slippery, so definitely use with caution! But it immensely calmed my skin and helped with the itchiness all over my body.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this last summer when I got a bad sun burn, this helped me out so much. It felt so good and soothing on my skin. It helped with the pain and my skin healed a lot quicker. This can be used for much more than just sunburns so if you have hives, insect bites, or even eczema etc you will appreciate this product by aveeno.
Rocky Point
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ehhh, my daughter has really really bad skin. She’s allergic to everything and has dry sensitive skin with eczema outbreaks. I was really hoping this would calm her outbreaks but I really don’t see a huge difference from when I put her in to when I take her out. I like the smell and keep using it though hoping it will....
Ask a question to the Influenster community...