BY AVEENO #21 in Bath Products

Whether you're suffering from poison ivy, sunburn, or eczema, you know that the itching can drive you crazy. Soaking for 15 to 20 minutes in Aveeno Bath can help soothe your sensitive skin. The powder, made of 100 percent pure colloidal oatmeal, forms a milky bath when mixed in water. The Aveeno bath gently cleans ... no soap is necessary. When you're ready to step out of the tub, you'll find that your skin is softer, smoother and--best of all--your itchiness has been relieved. Dermatologist Recommended Soothing Bath Treatment. Fragrance Free Contains 8 Single Use Bath Packets, Net Wt 12 oz Relieves Itchy, Irritated Skin Due to: Poison Ivy Poison Oak Sumac Insect Bites rashes Eczema Soothes: Prickly Heat Chicken Pox Hives Sunburn Aveeno® Soothing Bath Treatment   for Itchy, Irritated Skin is made of 100% pure natural colloidal oatmeal - a long recognized see more...

• Is this good for dry skin and making your skin soft ?2 Answers
  • Is this best used in hot, warm or cold water?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they have any other fragrances available?? 1 Answers
Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment
  • "I have had issues in the cold weather with majorly dry skin and when it gets bad I actually soak in this, then follow up with Aveeno lotions after the bath." in 17 reviews
  • "You dont even have to use this for dry itchy skin, you can even use this just to get softer skin :) its very relaxing. " in 13 reviews
  • "Have used for many of skin reactions with my children and myself, sensitive skin and have had many break outs and rashes and this is always the go to product to help us all get better faster!" in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff is wonderful after an itchy day outdoors, or to soothe irritated skin during the winter." in 5 reviews
  • "I constantly had mosquito bites, sunburns or chicken pox and this was the only thing that would keep me from itching." in 5 reviews
suzelle h.
Pearl River, LA
I have been using Aveeno oatmeal bath since I was a little girl. My parents used to buy it for me to help with itching from my excema. As an adult I still have excema flare ups sometimes and soaking in a bath full of aveeno oatmeal bath calms my skin every time! I have a daughter of my own now who is 9 months old, and I have already began to purchase this product for her for when I notice her skin looks dry or bumpy. I would recommend this product to anyone who has skin prone to itchiness, dryness, or rashes. It also works great if you come in contact with any kind of allergen to your skin, such as poison ivy.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
The scent smells like you're bathing in a large bowl of oatmeal, some may like but others may not be as fond of. I would use this soak during the colder months to restore my skin's moisture. But after I was finished with the box, I definitely wasn't wanting to buy another.
It is very calming for the skin due to the collodial oatmeal, but personally I rather use other types of calming bath soaks. The scent was something I couldn't get over. And it left grainy/chunky oatmeal pieces all over the tub once the fun was over.
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
I recently tried this product. I really wanted to take a relaxing bath soak. Looking for a natural product I tried Lush bath bombs, however I have incredible sensitive skin and those irritated my skin. The following week my mother found the Aveeno bath soak and I loved it. I felt as though my skin was being deeply soothed and moisturized. I got out of the soak with the softest skin ( which doesnt happen for me often) and left like I did not have an extra product left on my skin.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
These products are a must for my family as we all suffer from sensitive, dry, and itchy skin. This oatmeal treatment bath will leave you feeling refreshed,relaxed and smooth. After this recommendation you will want to keep a few of these on hand just in case. Its not only a treatment bath but it works great as a relaxing agent in a hot bath which could be followed by essential oils in the bath. Its a product the whole family could love and appreciate.
Justice H.
Fresno, CA
I use this every time I take a bath, it's better than a bubble bath. My skins feels so amazing afterwards, extremely soft and healthy and hydrated. The only thing that bugs me a little about the is that it won't dissolve completely on its own you gotta rub it around or smash the clumps. But in a way I kinda like it because it's a little entertaining. Haha. But I 100% recommend this. If you have skin issues or just need to relax this is it!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is an absolute life saver!! I have grown up with horrible allergies and rashes and this is the only thing that gave me relief. It got me me through chicken pox, shingles, allergic reactions and eve just dry skin. It mixes easily on the bath and has a pleasant smell. It's more expensive then the off brands but those tend to be more clumpy and sometimes have other stuff in them. I highly recommend for anyone who can't stop scratching!
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
The Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment can be great on a normal day but sometimes it's best on those days your skin is crying for help. Living in Colorado where we have tons of sun, altitude, dryness, and lots to do can lead to many issues. After a hike I ended up with a rash after getting in with some kind of grass I'm allergic to. This calmed the itch and made the rest of my skin feel smooth and happy. It's also great in the winter.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I tried this this winter when I was suffering from a bad case of eczema and rosacea and desperately needed something to help relieve it. I read amazing reviews but wasn't that pleased. It's not that it didn't work at all, but I didn't really notice any changes. It is a huge clean up for the bath that it just, for me, does not seem worth it for the lackluster effects.
Susan T.
Scranton, PA
First time I ever purchased this was when my young son developed an irritation on his skin. It was nothing major, but young tender skin needed a special touch. This was the first product found available in the store so we gave it a try. It soothed the irritation and was gentle enough for young skin. I've used it since during winter cold weather when dry skin abounds.
Rica S.
I have had very severe eczema on my wrists, arms, face, neck and legs my whole life and when it becomes inflamed, red and starts to burn this is one of the only things that helps soothe me. I can't soak in it as long as I'd like because it'll dry me out and that would be counter productive. But it does help me retain moisture when I use it.
Gaby R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does someone had bad reactions with this product?
Chasity G.
Ruston, LA
I've been debating on buying this oatmeal bath will it really help with my dry skin?
Jessica M.
Where can I purchase this?
Audrey W.
Steelton, PA
Would this be a good product for a pre-teen. That has dry skin and also on occasions eczema flare ups?
Brittani C.
Does the baby version work just as well as the regular adult version?