BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash

Aveeno® Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash

by Aveeno

Get natural healthy-looking skin with the Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash. It is formulated with active natural southernwood extract that effectively cleanses your skin to remove impurities, dirt and makeup that can clog pores. This soap-free facial wash contains antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals from your skin's pores, and its milk formula moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy. The Aveeno Active Naturals face wash leaves essential elements in and keeps harmful elements out as it helps replenish and renew your skin. It removes excess oil to help open pores and balance glandular activity. It is hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin.

Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash:

• Active natural southernwood
  • Oil-free
  • Soap-free
  • Hypoallergenic

I've never seen this before, where did y'all buy this at ?
Has this product been discontinued?
IVe never seen these in store, where could I buy ?
Start your review of Aveeno® Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash!
Product Highlights
I like this product because it works well with my sensitive skin and is at a reasonable price. in reviews
lizzie A.
San Jose, CA
Aveeno® Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash, is good for your skin and does not clog.
pam T.
Brecksville, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Terrific, affordable, works! The three things I look for in a wash. My pores look fabulous and the luxurious wash is smooth and has just a light fragrance. I’m a first-time user and would definitely recommend this!
Brittnie B.
Magazine
Loved this product! Helped me my pores out!! I should say what pores? Bc they’re not visible 😊
Alyssa H.
Akron, OH
It cleaned my face very well but it didn’t help my pores at all I would not recommend
Sofia A.
denver
Is an amazing product I use it like 3 times per week and helps me to keep my face clean and fresh.
Aliuska  C.
Waukegan, IL
Me gustaría probar una crema que realmente me ayudara con mi acné sin que me agrave mi condición
Angie W.
Mill Hall, PA
I don't know what it is about Aveeno products but they tent to burn my skin. Even the makeup wipes do this to me. I don't think I'll be using anymore of these products because they feel harsh on my skin. Maybe my skin is too sensitive for the ingredients in these products.
Katerina C.
I love aveeno and all, but I really hated this product. It mad emu skin super oily and I broke out even more than I already had. I bought this trying to fix my acne and It did the opposite. I didn't like the gel texture or scent either it just wasn't for me at all
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I wasn't a huge fan of this cleanser. It just really did not work for my combination, acre prone skin.
Fariha R.
New York
I love this wash, it gives me a clean face and removes any makeup left behind.
I love this wash, it gives me a clean face and removes any makeup left behind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...