Jean H.
Hinesville, GA

What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Great Product To Use ?

Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland, OR
1 year, 4 months ago
It's great for dry skin!
zeenah k.
zeenah k.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have the same skin type. I bought this product. It didn't help me at all just started burning. So tht was waste of money. I knw use vitamin E oil frm trader joes. Best thing ever. Just after washing my face massage the V.E oil into skin as much as u want. I do this 1 hour b4 i do makeup until skin absorbs oil. Or just bolt lightly with paper towel. Then makeup time moisture n start makeup. My skin is not as dry like b4 just need to make myself drink water so my skin gets hydrated. Hopefully I was helpful😆