Aveeno® Smart Essentials® Nighttime Moisture Infusion
Helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed.
Get great, healthy-looking skin when you moisturize at night. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood and nurturing vitamins, SMART ESSENTIALS®Nighttime Moisture Infusion helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on another day.
ACTIVE NATURALS® SOUTHERNWOOD
Fortifies and moisturizes your skin.
AVEENO® scientists utilize an extract of the southernwood plant that contains a natural combination of sugars and polyphenols. ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood formulas provide antioxidant activity to help restore the moisture barrier.see more...
Top Questions See all 29 Q&A
- "This night cream is great. I haven't used many night creams, so I don't have much to go on, but let me just say: I notice when I don't use it. I wake up the next morning and my face is dry and flaky, especially in winter. This cream is a lifesaver in the winter months of dryness. I've also noticed that when I forget it someplace, my face is more prone to acne and I notice more spots. It's also nice because it isn't too expensive, but still very effective." in 111 reviews
- "Love the product. Works very nicely and has a very nice scent. However. as time passes the scent becomes stronger which can for sensitive eyes become painful." in 58 reviews
- "I put this on every night after I wash my face and I love the way it smells!!! It also feels great and feels like it is actually moisturizing my skin!" in 56 reviews
- "I didn't realize it was the culprit at first and bought more products to get rid of my break out, until I stopped using this and my break out was gone." in 3 reviews
- "I wash my face really good and make sure I do not have left over residue from my make up or other lotions and products from the day." in 1 review
Works great on my sensitive dry skin. No breakouts or irritation.
It runs about $8 at Walmart online (only place I’ve been able to find it)
Worth the money if you have dry or oily combination skin that is sensitive!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos