BY AVEENO #12 in Night Cream

Get great, healthy-looking skin when you moisturize at night. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood and nurturing vitamins, SMART ESSENTIALS®Nighttime Moisture Infusion helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on another day.

• Is this a natural product 1 Answers
  • What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Gre...2 Answers
  • Looking for a moisturizer for dry winter skin! Has anyone tried t...1 Answers
Aveeno Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion
  • "I didn't realize it was the culprit at first and bought more products to get rid of my break out, until I stopped using this and my break out was gone." in 3 reviews
  • "I can't speak for those who are super oily as to how this would work, nor can I speak for those looking for something to help dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I wash my face really good and make sure I do not have left over residue from my make up or other lotions and products from the day." in 1 review
  • "I agree with another reviewer: I can't use this every night or I will break out." in 1 review
Alani B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I actually just grabbed this because my face is always super dry. I have never been big on my skin care which is something I’m definitely trying to improve. Using this at night has definitely helped a bit at keeping my face moisturized. Nothing extravagant, but it works!
Heather M.
The Aveeno moisturizer did a great job at keeping my skin hydrated and smooth. I felt it was a little heavy but I don’t use products on my face much, so it is probably the fact that I wasn’t used to it. I’ll keep using it and see how I like it though.
Niasia W.
Hinesville , GA
Really awesome product. Everything about Aveeno is awesome! I’ve been using their products since I was in junior high and I love the way this particular product leaves my skin when I wake up in the morning.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I randomly picked this up at a local meijer and oh my goodness let me tell you.. it makes your skin feel so soft and fresh!!! I use it every night and it's not too pricey! Go out and try it it's amazing!
Robin G.
Bloomington, MN
I love the light feel of this product. It isn't gray, smells great and help my dry skin while I sleep. I have also seen improvements is the brightness and redness of my skin over time.
Lindsey C.
Columbus , IN
I love the Aveeno Smart Essentials Night Cream! It is amazing! It is not greasy! It leaves my skin super soft and smooth! I wake up in the morning and my skin is still hydrated! It does not break my skin out. The product smells amazing and a little goes a long way!
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
Loveeee this moisturizer. It has made it into my nightly routine. After I shower I immediately apply it to my face and it has never caused me to break out or given me a rash. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno has never let me down.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this product! Works wonders on your skin! An added bonus is that it smells wonderful too! Something you actually want to use! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Great Product To Use ?
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Looking for a moisturizer for dry winter skin! Has anyone tried this? Did you notice improvements?
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Is this a natural product
Kayla B.
Does this at all feel oily on your skin?
Tiffany V.
Olathe, KS
Other than added moisture, has anyone else seen any other effects of this moisturizer?