BY AVEENO

Helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed.

Get great, healthy-looking skin when you moisturize at night. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood and nurturing vitamins, SMART ESSENTIALS®Nighttime Moisture Infusion helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on another day.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® SOUTHERNWOOD

Fortifies and moisturizes your skin.

AVEENO® scientists utilize an extract of the southernwood plant that contains a natural combination of sugars and polyphenols. ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood formulas provide antioxidant activity to help restore the moisture barrier.

• Is this a natural product 1 Answers
  • What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Real...2 Answers
  • Looking for a moisturizer for dry winter skin! Has anyone...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This night cream is great. I haven't used many night creams, so I don't have much to go on, but let me just say: I notice when I don't use it. I wake up the next morning and my face is dry and flaky, especially in winter. This cream is a lifesaver in the winter months of dryness. I've also noticed that when I forget it someplace, my face is more prone to acne and I notice more spots. It's also nice because it isn't too expensive, but still very effective." in 111 reviews
  • "Love the product. Works very nicely and has a very nice scent. However. as time passes the scent becomes stronger which can for sensitive eyes become painful." in 58 reviews
  • "I put this on every night after I wash my face and I love the way it smells!!! It also feels great and feels like it is actually moisturizing my skin!" in 56 reviews
  • "I didn't realize it was the culprit at first and bought more products to get rid of my break out, until I stopped using this and my break out was gone." in 3 reviews
  • "I wash my face really good and make sure I do not have left over residue from my make up or other lotions and products from the day." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I love this night cream. First off, it’s very affordable and lasts for a very long time. I find it perfectly moisturizing and helps with the overall appearance, texture, and health of my skin. It’s also safe for my combination/oily and acne prone skin.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
So smooth, so silky and really nice to the touch. I like the packaging too it’s cute, and the product is really effective and it’s gentle on my sensitive skin and I haven’t had any issues with breaking out or harsh effects.
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I can't with this cream. I think I paid somewhere near $15 and I ended up tossing it. It was my first foray into the night creams and it was awful. It broke me out and irritated my skin and was just bad news all around.
jaylin ✨.
Coraopolis, PA
This product has my face feeling fresh and smells good. It is gentle, but is thick so don’t use too much. The packaging is okay, it comes in a box. The pricing is affordable. I would definitely buy this again
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
Aveeno is such an excellent brand and their nighttime moisture infusion cream leave smy skin feeling soft and radiant. Definitely recommend to anyone and ya affordable and easy to find in stores.
Jennifer S.
I loved this as long as I wasn't using a cream face wash. I would have repurchased but it was out of stock and I got the Burt's Bees Sensitive Night Cream. This was a much better night cream and did a better job penetrating into my dried out skin than Burt's Bees. I probably won't repurchase however if I can find a night cream with a pump because I hate jarred creams.
Melanie♛Dilworth D.
Joppatowne
This smells amazing! It’s full of vitamins to help your skin. It’s not super oily and it’s great overnight. My skin feels great in the morning. I don’t use it every night but I’m very happy with the product overall!
Gianna C.
Lake Worth, FL
Loveeee this moisturizer. It has made it into my nightly routine. After I shower I immediately apply it to my face and it has never caused me to break out or given me a rash. I have very sensitive skin and Aveeno has never let me down.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love this product! Works wonders on your skin! An added bonus is that it smells wonderful too! Something you actually want to use! I would highly recommend it to anybody!
Erika E.
I LOVE this night cream!!! It is such a hard cream to find once Summer is over though!
Works great on my sensitive dry skin. No breakouts or irritation.
It runs about $8 at Walmart online (only place I’ve been able to find it)
Worth the money if you have dry or oily combination skin that is sensitive!
Michelle T.
Indian trail, NC
Does this product leave your skin oily?
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Great Product To Use ?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Im looking for a good night cream but that wouldn't leave me oily because i already have oily skin what do you girls recommend me ? & thnk u
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this good for oily skin?
Monique C.
Bristol, CT
I have oily skin is this good for night time without being too oily for breakouts?