BY AVEENO #25 in Night Cream

Get great, healthy-looking skin when you moisturize at night. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood and nurturing vitamins, SMART ESSENTIALS®Nighttime Moisture Infusion helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep, so you can wake up to skin that feels refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on another day.

• Is this a natural product 1 Answers
  • What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Gre...2 Answers
  • Looking for a moisturizer for dry winter skin! Has anyone tried t...1 Answers
Aveeno Smart Essentials Nighttime Moisture Infusion
  • "I didn't realize it was the culprit at first and bought more products to get rid of my break out, until I stopped using this and my break out was gone." in 3 reviews
  • "I can't speak for those who are super oily as to how this would work, nor can I speak for those looking for something to help dry skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I wash my face really good and make sure I do not have left over residue from my make up or other lotions and products from the day." in 1 review
  • "I agree with another reviewer: I can't use this every night or I will break out." in 1 review
Michela P.
Acton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my winter skin saving grace. I switched to a night cream 24-7 which may seem a bit unconventional but this one is light enough to wear throughout the day while also remaining super hydrating. My skin feels balanced, dewey and beautiful after putting on Aveeno Smart Essentials. I also feel that the cream has helped my slight acne. I find myself breaking out less, perhaps due to the balance the cream has created for my skin, but whatever it is I'm obsessed. I love Aveeno products, I recently switched up my routine to using only Aveeno, Neutrogena and Body Shop products for my skin needs.
Aoife O.
This is probably one of the most affordable/ amazing night creams you can ever purchase. I have tried many drugstore and expensive products but nothing quiet beats my skin complexion that I get from using this nighttime moisturizer, I absolutely love it, just ran out of it the other day and haven't been able to get to the store yet and can already see what it's done for my skin, need to stock up on some more pronto!
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
I purchased this because it was one the cheapest moisturizers I could find in the drug store and after purchasing a high end one that didn't work out well I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I'm so glad I found this. It really goes on smooth and helps relieve my dry skin. The best part is it goes into the skin quickly and doesn't leave it shinny.
Taylor S.
I love this product. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and smooth without leaving it feeling oily. I feel like it is priced at a good value and has very nice packaging. I am a repeat user of this product. I think I would like it better with a different scent, but the current scent does not bother me. I would definitely recommend.
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
I don't use it every night, I mostly use it when I want to wake up looking refreshed especially if I'm planning on not wearing make up for the day. It really does the job and keeps your face moisturized. I'm also a person who has moderate acne and this night cream doesn't make me flare up or make existing acne worse.
Yhanna R.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this lotion a few months ago to get my legs and feet ready for beach season and it has worked amazingly I put it on every night after a warm bath all over my legs and especially my heels and then follow it up with spa socks to lock in the moisture and my legs and feet are as soft as a babies bottom now
Marilyn M.
Dover, NJ
I think the Aveeno smart essentials does the job right. I use this on my face every night as a cream to prevent wrinkles and a good night mask so to say. The price is a little pricey for a small oz so I have been using it sparingly. I would buy it again and the scent of course is a nice southernwood to it.
Patricia V.
O Fallon, MO
I used this just to check it out. I finished the bottle and didn't really see a difference in my skin. I feel like it made my skin break out a couple times, it felt pretty thick and creamy when I put it on. It wasn't worth the price for me. As all aveeno products, it smelled good
Christina L.
Bel Air, MD
I love Aveeno products most of the time. I bought this because the store was out of my usual Aveeno night cream. This one was good, but it seemed to cause more breakouts than the other formula. It smelled good, moisturized well and the price was right, just not right for my skin.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
I bought this moisturizer looking for a new nighttime routine and was extremely impressed. The scent was light and left me feeling refreshed. The cream is not too heavy and it did not leave a greasy feeling to my skin. I have continued to buy this and am still very satisfied!
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
What's The Scent Like? I Have Like Dry Skin So Is It Really A Great Product To Use ?
Gia O.
Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a natural product
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this at all feel oily on your skin?
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a moisturizer for dry winter skin! Has anyone tried this? Did you notice improvements?
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently use CeraVe as my moisturizer, but I'm noticing that I'm still having a lot of dry skin - especially with winter coming up. I'm looking for something that will hydrate my face more & I've heard great things about hydrating at night with Aveeno. Any success stories?