BY AVEENO

Nourish And Protect Skin With This Smart Essentials® Daily Nourishing Moisturizer With Broad Spectrum Spf 30. Formulated With Exclusive Active Naturals® Southernwood And Vitamins, It Is Proven To Help Skin Retain Moisture, Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Healthy Looking. It’s Oil Free, Hypoallergenic And Noncomedogenic.

Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this moisturizer! My face has never been so great feeling and light. This is my favorite moisturizer so far! 😍 it doesn’t break you out either!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this daily moisturizer for about a couple years, until my skin began to breakout. I had bumps appear in my jaw area, which were impossible to diminish. No, I would not buy it again.
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
I use this moisturizer almost every day. It’s great it’s the perfect consistency. It also has a great scent. I love it so much it keeps my face hydrated and moisturized!!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Great facial moisturizer! Love the spf and how it is noncomedogenic. Good packaging and a great price! It's a great go-to when you don't want to spend a ton. It has exceeded my expectations for sure ! Just don't get it in your eyes!
Nichole M.
East Lynn, WV
Very lightweight. Great under makeup. Kept face moisturized and soft. Packaging was wonderful and with a pump. Price was a little steep but okay for the amount of product you get. Yes I would recommend this to others.
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
I love aveeno this is my main products I've always used and yes it does meet my expectations. I can always count on this product. Very good packaging and I had purchased this product from my local target. I definitely recommend to others. This is very pleasing
Serena H.
I do like this product it moisturized and smoothed my skin. Smells really nice not overly fragrant, is a thicker consistency so it made my face feel slightly "greasy"
Nastassja H.
Jamaica, NY
I agree with the previous reviewer on the fact that it is for dry skin only. I have combination skin and I don't like this stuff at all. It's so sticky, thick and doesn't feel moisturizing at all. Only good thing is the SPF 30. I'll be passing on this next time and doing my research before purchasing another "moisturizing" facial product. Btw, the nighttime moisturizer is wonderful! It smells great and actually does feel moisturizing.
Tia T.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product. Before I started my acne medication my skin was really dry, this product really helped hydrate my skin. My skin is also sensitive and this product didn't irritate my skin. Now that I'm oily;however, this product only makes it more oily. I would recommend for dry skin only.
Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this help keep your face hydrated and healthy? I ordered me some so I’m waiting to try it.