Aveeno® Smart Essentials® Daily Nourishing Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Kira S.

BY AVEENO

Nourish and protect skin to leave it soft, smooth and healthy looking.

Nourish and protect skin with this SMART ESSENTIALS® Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with broad spectrum SPF 30. Formulated with exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood and vitamins, it is proven to help skin retain moisture, leaving it soft, smooth and healthy looking. It’s oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® SOUTHERNWOOD

Fortifies and moisturizes your skin.

AVEENO® scientists utilize an extract of the southernwood plant that contains a natural combination of sugars and polyphenols. ACTIVE NATURALS® Southernwood formulas provide antioxidant activity to help restore the moisture barrier.

K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this moisturizer every morning. I have combination skin. I get super oily on my nose and forehead. I've had it for a while now because a little bit goes a long way. If you use to much it can make your face look oily. Another plus is it has SPF so I definitely recommend it.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
This spf is great for all complexions. A little does go a long way. You do not need a whole lot. Luckily, it does not leave a white /purple cast like most spf moisturizers.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this daily moisturizer for about a couple years, until my skin began to breakout. I had bumps appear in my jaw area, which were impossible to diminish. No, I would not buy it again.
Kate F.
This moisturizer was great for summer. It gets hot and this moisturizer didn't make my fave feel bogged down or plugged. It was light and soaked into my skin quickly. Application was smooth and refreshing and the smell was light. I would recommend this to anyone who hates feeling oily artery applying moisturizer!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Jessica B.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my essential moisturizer. It keeps me regularly protected from the sun, and isn't too harsh so I can use it every day. It has the typical light Aveeno scent, and isn't greasy like regular suncreen. It can be a bit thick on a humid day, so apply sparingly.
Mikaela P.
E Brunswick, NJ
Doesn't leave my face dry and leaves my skin well nourished. I use it if i run out of my favorite moiturizer and it also has spf :)  My face is naturally dry so this is perfect. On hot days, it makes my skin look oily but it definitely protects it.
Angelina M.
Corvallis, OR
I finally bought an Aveeno product after putting it off for years and I wish I did it sooner. I use it every morning and night. It is lightweight but still very moisturizing! I don’t feel like it leaves a sticky residue at all. It also smells nice. That’s a perk!
Nataly M.
Cathedral City, CA
This is a light weight moisturizer but for some reason made my skin look greasy after an hour or two. It wasn't really what I was expecting in a moisturizer for my first time but so I would more than likely never buy this product again.
Jena W.
I used this moisturizer for a white and it did a great job at hydrating my face. It smells wonderful and I loved everything about it. I noticed I have some redness after using this product. Turns out something in it was causing irritation.
Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this help keep your face hydrated and healthy? I ordered me some so I’m waiting to try it.

Amazon