BY AVEENO

With vitamins A, C and E SPF 30; UVA-UVB protection Active naturals southernwood Oil-free; hypoallergenic; noncomedogenic see more...

Serena H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product it moisturized and smoothed my skin. Smells really nice not overly fragrant, is a thicker consistency so it made my face feel slightly "greasy"
Kirstin C.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this moisturizer almost every day. It’s great it’s the perfect consistency. It also has a great scent. I love it so much it keeps my face hydrated and moisturized!!
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great facial moisturizer! Love the spf and how it is noncomedogenic. Good packaging and a great price! It's a great go-to when you don't want to spend a ton. It has exceeded my expectations for sure ! Just don't get it in your eyes!
Nichole M.
East Lynn
Very lightweight. Great under makeup. Kept face moisturized and soft. Packaging was wonderful and with a pump. Price was a little steep but okay for the amount of product you get. Yes I would recommend this to others.
doreen g.
Fontana, CA
I love aveeno this is my main products I've always used and yes it does meet my expectations. I can always count on this product. Very good packaging and I had purchased this product from my local target. I definitely recommend to others. This is very pleasing
Susie W.
I used this on a whim.  I was very happy with it.  My face seems so smooth after using it.  The price is good and it works.
Crystal p.
I love this product, it keeps my skin mosturize. I use it everyday. Would recommend this to everyone to use.
Prasanna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is expensive. I have been using this from 2 months no progress. I would not buy this product again
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. It's a little pricey for the size but totally worth it. Makes my skin feel amazing.