BY AVEENO #55 in Body Scrub

Get healthy and radiant skin with Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub. Under everyday conditions, your skin has a tendency to develop a dull and uneven tone due to free-radicals, environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle. The Aveeno smart essentials scrub is formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract and smart essentials to gently remove toxins and dead skin cells, revealing a brighter and smoother skin tone. The oil-free daily scrub is hypoallergenic, making it suitable for sensitive skin. This Aveeno daily detoxifying scrub is noncomedogenic and soap free. Experience smoother, healthier skin with this detoxifying scrub.

• Aveeno daily scrub
  • Formulated with antioxidant southernwood extract and smart essentials
  • Gently removes toxins and dead skin cells, revealing a brighter and smoother skin tone

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit, Chlorphenesin, Sorbitan Olivate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Artemisia Abrotanum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum.

• Has this product been discontinued? I can't find it anywh...2 Answers
  • I have not tried this product but would like to know if i...2 Answers
  • You will love it, usually after i wash my face i end up f...2 Answers
Aveeno® Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
  • "This product is really good for someone with sensitive skin like myself. It smells really good and leaves you're face feeling clean and refreshed." in 9 reviews
Rosie R.
Mesquite, TX
I love this scrub it’s amazing it makes my skin feel so tight and fresh and smooth! I think this scrub is effective also it’s very gentle on ur skin as well I have very sensitive skin plus eczema.. definitely recommend
Ali G.
This is a perfect exfoliator. It smells good, it's not too harsh but it's still strong enough to scrub away your dead skin cells. With continued use this has improved my skin and it's enjoyable to use!
Cierra F.
Independence , MO
This is one of my favorite cleansers to use when I wake up, it’s so gentle on my skin and gives me such a nice glow and leaves me feeling clean. For all this little bottle does, I think it’s at a great price point. Love it
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I am in love with this face wash! It exfoliates my face and feels so fresh and clean! Perfect for the morning! The smells is amazing! It is what made me purchase in the first place!
India l.
Works really well. It is gentle and light weight on the kin. It does not leave my feeling super dry but it does leave me feeling nice and fresh and clean. It is affordable and is easy to apply and travel with. It is easy to find in stores and is affordable. I will recommend this to others. This brand is simply amazing.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Want a facial everyday in your own home? Buy this. You will not be disappointed! I always use products for at least 2 weeks before reviewing. I've been using this for about 3 months. I have normal/sometimes dry skin. This wash leaves my face feeling refreshed. Sometimes in the early mornings it actually wakes my skin up
Lindsey D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been using this scrub for almost a month now and I definitely will repurchase it once I run out. I love the light scent and the fact that it makes my face feel soft and clean after I use it. It's a detoxifying scrub but it's not too harsh and I feel like I can use it daily without be too rough on my skin!
Cara L.
Santa Fe, TX
I don’t think ulta sells this anymore (least online they don’t) but thankfully it’s still available elsewhere because oh goodness this makes my skin beyond incredible. Adore this scrub out of al scrubs regardless of drugstore or high end this one is in my top five for sure! Soft skin, clear skin, no blackheads after using this, great smell.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I have sensitive skin so I thought this product would be okay to use since I used other Avenno products. This one in particular make my skin breakout in little bumps that were itchy and red. I had to stop using it. Witch stinks because I do like this brand.
Ravin H.
I use this face wash in the shower and I love it. It's so smooth and lightweight, doesn't make my face feel squeaky clean (which I don't like) It's very gentle and easy to use. The packaging is great too. I'd buy it again but it takes forever to even finish!
Jennifer S.
I'm looking for a good daily face wash or face scrub. Is this a good product? How does it leave your face feeling? I see this product in stores and always wonder if it's worth the money.
Zeinab M.
You will love it, usually after i wash my face i end up feeling like my face is dry but not with this facial scrub
gina n.
I have not tried this product but would like to know if it is good on sensitive too. Does it contain the small granuals in it?
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Has this product been discontinued? I can't find it anywhere! Also, suggestions for something similar would be appreciated.

back