Aveeno Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment uploaded by Matthew S.

BY AVEENO

Refresh Your Outlook Active Naturals® Southernwood Noncomedogenic Ophthalmologist-Tested Great, healthy-looking skin begins with a refreshed outlook. Lack of sleep, free radicals and a hectic lifestyle can result in dark circles and puffiness. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, Smart Essentials™ Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment hydrated and infuses under eyes with vitamins and antioxidants so you ll look and feel replenished. Smart skincare that know what your skin needs and what it doesn t because: It keeps the good in... Infuses your delicate under-eye skin with antioxidant Southernwood extract and vitamins A,C & E in a formula to combat dark circles Hydrates to help immediately brighten eye area and the bad out... De-puffs under eye area by massaging with a cooling roller-ball Discover nature s secret for truly great, healthy-looking skin

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Jessica B.
Portland, ME
Unfortunately the cooling sensation was about the only thing I loved about this. Like many others I have a problem with my eyes puffing up, and this was one of many roller ball style eye treatments that I have tried. I do admit, putting this on feels lovely, the cooling and moisturizing effect is nice. However, both short term and long term effects were basically nonexistent. It also had a strong perfume smell, which was really off putting. I was able to purchase this on sale and with a coupon, so I wasn't heartbroken when I had used the entire thing without results.
Cassie G.
Columbus, OH
I'm no really sure it worked all that way. I'm a college student and never sleep and this didn't make my eyes look less puffy
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
I have never used this but I have heard some really good things about this and I am really hoping to receive some soon!
Ashley C.
Montreal, QC
I have 2 other eye rollers, one from ELF and another from L'oréal. This is really the only one that works for me - it's not a cream but more like a clear liquid, and I can always SEE the dark circles disappear when I apply it. It's amazing! It's a staple in my morning routine
Kate K.
Maple, ON
I have two small kids and it means sleepless nights. So puffiness and dark circles my common problem. I was so exited to try this product and really want it to work, but the result for me was a bit disappointed.
I like nice fresh sent and light texture of the cream. Metal roller gives you cool and refreshing feeling. After using this product for almost two weeks I noticed that it decreased the puffiness under my eyes, but not as much as I wanted and not really helps with my dark circles. The price seems a bit high for me, but it will last quiet a long time.
Bethany W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I got a full-sized sample of this and kept using it until it was done, but I'm not entirely certain it did what it was supposed to. I have bags under my eyes all the time, and I don't really think it helped any. What I did enjoy about this was that it felt really nice on my skin. So although I didn't notice a visible difference, it felt quite nice and was good on my very sensitive skin.
Catherine G.
Portage La Prairie, MB
This feels amazing in the morning! I always clean my face, then apply before going to work. The cooling roller ball, and light scent are lovely! Don't expect this to magically change your eyes over night though, this only removes some of the puffiness and dark circles.( Although expecting any product like this to perform miracles is unrealistic really, lets be honest...)

Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I received a full-sized sample of this, and have used almost all of the product. I honestly don't feel like it did anything for my under eye area. I work night shifts sometimes and have dark circles. This did nothing to help that. It rolls on as a liquid and the metal applicator is cooling, but that's it. I would not purchase this and would not recommend it to others.
Carmen C.
In general, my face tends to be bloated in the morning and I often apply an ice pack to help it go down. This roll-on eye treatment doesn't work as well as I would have hoped, but it's cooling metal ball (the roll-on) is really cooling, which is just fabulous. I hate that if you leave it on it's side or untouched for a while it starts to leak over the top and give you an excess of product though..
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a mom of 3 and 2 of those are twin baby boys 😪 is this going to help with sleepy eyes for those reasons or just natural aging puffiness??