Aveeno® Smart Essentials Anti-Fatigue Eye Treatment uploaded by Matthew S.

BY AVEENO

The Aveeno Smart Essentials Eye Treatment brightens the eye area for a rejuvenated look. This anti-fatigue eye treatment helps treat inflammation and dark circles under the eyes. Simply massage the area with the cooling roller ball vitamin C eye cream for a refreshed, vibrant and more youthful look. The special formula of this anti-fatigue eye treatment infuses your eye area with Vitamins A, C and E and antioxidants for visible results. The Aveeno Smart Essentials Eye Treatment also comes with natural active southernwood to help rejuvenate the eye area. This vitamin C eye cream has a noncomedogenic formula so it will not clog pores. This Aveeno Smart Essentials Eye Treatment has been ophthalmologist tested, so its safe for use around the eye area. Revitalize your look daily with this anti-fatigue eye treatment from Aveeno.

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Chlorphenesin, Sodium PCA, Fragrance, Artemisia Abrotanum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Urea, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

aloshia d.
    Nashville
    Works GREAT! one of my favorite facial products that i use every day! easy apply so can do it on the go. i have sensitive skin so with this product being gentle it doesn’t irritate my skin. i would recommend to anyone that doesn’t get much sleep!
    Jessica B.
    Portland, ME
    Unfortunately the cooling sensation was about the only thing I loved about this. Like many others I have a problem with my eyes puffing up, and this was one of many roller ball style eye treatments that I have tried. I do admit, putting this on feels lovely, the cooling and moisturizing effect is nice. However, both short term and long term effects were basically nonexistent. It also had a strong perfume smell, which was really off putting. I was able to purchase this on sale and with a coupon, so I wasn't heartbroken when I had used the entire thing without results.
    Hana A.
    Hickory Hills
    Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
    Michelle Micky M.
    Martinsburg , WV
    Aveeno products are my favorite
    More natural and gentle than the rest
    A little pricey so I can't try all their products like I wanted
    Isabella E.
    I still use this product every night before I go to bed! Right after taking my makeup off. The next day you will wake up with a very soft skin
    Cassie G.
    Columbus, OH
    I'm no really sure it worked all that way. I'm a college student and never sleep and this didn't make my eyes look less puffy
    Elizabeth S.
    Somerset, KY
    I have never used this but I have heard some really good things about this and I am really hoping to receive some soon!
    Amanda A.
    Loved it! The skin on my under eye is very sensitive so the creme was smooth and not harsh on my skin at all!
    cornalina s.
    Works fast and efficient can't complaint about it, you can see the results very fast makes your skin hydride
    Maria L.
    San Mateo, CA
    This under eye cream was really moisterizing. I really liked how it felt under my eyes it is so refreshing
    Amanda L.
    HANOVER, PA
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
    I'm a mom of 3 and 2 of those are twin baby boys 😪 is this going to help with sleepy eyes for those reasons or just natural aging puffiness??