Aveeno® Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Fern A.

BY AVEENO

With Finely-milled Colloidal Oatmeal, This Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair And Helps Soothe Itching Sensations Associated With Very Dry And Sensitive Scalp.
Gently Cleanses And Helps Soothe Itching Sensations Associated With Very Dry And Sensitive Scalp
Ideal For Frequent Use, Even On Fine And Fragile Hair
Available In 300ml

ingredients:

Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) Pg-amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, C14-15 Alcohols, Cocamide Mea, Isotridecyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum

Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I really loved this shampoo! The only reason it’s not my go-to is the price. It really did calm and soothe - not only my scalp, but the scent just made the entire washing experience relaxing! I’m always on the hunt for coupons and sales so I can keep buying this!
Sarah C.
Vicksburg
I went through a period of time where I believed I shouldn’t use conditioner because I have an oily hair type already, but that is that is that absolutely wrong thing to do. However, this shampoo helped my dry, itchy scalp to not itch, while maintained my beautiful, fresh, and shiny hair!!
Riya D.
Good things about the shampoo
1. It works on dry skin and sensitive skin!
2. It is moisturizing which is amaaaazing for dry skin girls
3. Lathers up great
4. great every day shampoo!
5. Cost is superb
6. Trusted brand!

Not so good things
1. Has SLS

Before I found lush shampoos this was a shampoo that started replacing some of the really expensive and luxury brand shampoos just because this was hydrating!! And cleans the scalp. This may not solve hair concerns but will not make it worse! That's for sure!
Laura S.
This shampoo smells really good. It’s super gentle on my hair and my scalp. My skin is super sensitive and I had no issues. My hair is really fine and I had issues or tangles after use.
Hailey S.
I have a bad past when it comes to shampoos. Many products tend to dry out my hair, or leave my scalp itchy. I have normal, natural hair but it’s hard finding the right products! This Aveeno shampoo made my scalp feel so much better and left my hair feeling softer and lovely. I highly recommend this to anyone with dryness.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great option for when your skin is acting up and you really need something light and calming without being over the top and outrageous with scents and ingredients. Sensitive skin people have to use this
Britney S.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This product was good although I should have paid more close attention to what I wanted. The product was nice but the packaging is so dull. I wish Aveeno would upgrade their look.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Gabrielle C.
North Baldwin, NY
One of my all-time favorite body washes. I have sensitive skin that tends to get dried out after the shower; this product never leaves me feeling dry. Works well for eczema as well!
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday