Aveeno® Skin Relief Soothing Shampoo uploaded by Fern A.

BY AVEENO

With Finely-milled Colloidal Oatmeal, This Shampoo Gently Cleanses Hair And Helps Soothe Itching Sensations Associated With Very Dry And Sensitive Scalp.
Gently Cleanses And Helps Soothe Itching Sensations Associated With Very Dry And Sensitive Scalp
Ideal For Frequent Use, Even On Fine And Fragile Hair
Available In 300ml

ingredients:

Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Bis(C13-15 Alkoxy) Pg-amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, C14-15 Alcohols, Cocamide Mea, Isotridecyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-39, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum

Buy on Beauty ...*
Hailey S.
I have a bad past when it comes to shampoos. Many products tend to dry out my hair, or leave my scalp itchy. I have normal, natural hair but it’s hard finding the right products! This Aveeno shampoo made my scalp feel so much better and left my hair feeling softer and lovely. I highly recommend this to anyone with dryness.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is a great option for when your skin is acting up and you really need something light and calming without being over the top and outrageous with scents and ingredients. Sensitive skin people have to use this
Laura S.
This shampoo smells really good. It’s super gentle on my hair and my scalp. My skin is super sensitive and I had no issues. My hair is really fine and I had issues or tangles after use.
Britney S.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
This product was good although I should have paid more close attention to what I wanted. The product was nice but the packaging is so dull. I wish Aveeno would upgrade their look.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Amazing product! I absolutely fell in love with! So easy to wear even tho I move never had it before! I’m completely satisfied with the long game and results! I’m gonna add to my daily routine for sure! It’s absolutely amazing!
BeawtyPi S.
I used this shampoo and didn't see much difference than other drugstore products. Results was dry hair with damage and not quite what I paid for. I bought it at Walmart and returned it because it didn't work for my hair.
Miriam S.
The best! I had a dandruff problem not long ago and this helped me big time! It's Almost gone except the dryness but it's due to the Texas heat!
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa, IA
Great product and smells good. Bought using a coupon and it was a good buy. Lathers great, smells good and leaves skin clean and soft.
Alexis S.
Ringgold
Aveeno is really good for my hair and skin cause of my eczema and my hair feels so good after and it is affordable and I recommend it