BY AVEENO

Our Formula, Specially Developed With Colloidal Oatmeal And Menthol, Hydrates And Soothes The Irritation Associated With Dry Skin
Soothes Dry, Sensitive And Irritable Skin, And Itchy Sensations Caused By Dry Skin
For Healthy-looking Skin That Feels Softer, Smoother And More Comfortable
Moisturises Skin For 24 Hours
Contains Menthol
ingredients :

[Pr-006249] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Menthol, Allantoin, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol

Aveeno® Skin Relief Soothing Lotion With Menthol
    • "5 star product I have dry skin on my face and this just takes it away I love all products from this brand can be a little pricey but shop around and u will get a great bargain" in 21 reviews
    • "Absolutely love this stuff, my skin has become really dry due to the colder weather. The reason I love this is that it hydrates my skin and leaves it looking brighter without looking greasy. It also contains natural ingredients which makes it perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin. I have been using this moisturiser for over 6 years now and absolutely love it." in 6 reviews
    Rebecca K.
    Mission, BC
    I love this product. I have had skin issues for a long time (20+ years) and have tried so many products. This product worked the best for my skin. I never worry that my skin will react badly when using Aveno products.
    Jennifer C.
    North Bay
    I have my hands in water constantly and this is my go to moisturizer. My boyfriend is a mechanic and his hands are so rough, he uses it too and we both like the little to no scent and it works.
    Jaimee C.
    Caledon
    This lotion feels amazing and smells good. The price is good for the value and I find the lotion not oily. I take this with me on the go all the time and keeps my skin smooth
    Suki S.
    This is by far the best moisturizer I have everyone tried. Great for all skin types it's not greasy at all and soaks in to the skin amazingly I use this all over my body. I apply this at night and my skin always feels great x
    Georgie S.
    Hertfordshire , Welwyn garden city
    One of my favourite moisturisers and skincare brands. I love aveeno and its natural products. It works really well with my skin and has significantly improved the dryness especially on my legs. Amazing!
    Amy A.
    Even though it on the most expensive end of everyday products it is worth the spend. It’s good value as it lasts ages and does what it says. My skin always feels amazing after using Aveeno.
    Antony T.
    Motherwell, Scotland
    Love this so much it cools down my skin and moisturises it like no other moisturiser has done for me before. It moisturises all day long and it left my dry crackly skin smooth and silky :)
    Beth K.
    Hutton, Essex
    I was recommended this by a family member and now I use it almost every day on my skin. It has so many benefits and you really see a real difference to your skin. I love this product.
    Marina B.
    Dubai, Dubai
    I am the biggest fan of this product. It really keeps my skin smooth and balances the Ph of the skin. I can use it daily or several times throughout the day. It is perfect for all skin types.
    Bri W.
    Hamilton
    I have used it once and it was a good moisturizer I would buy it again. I use to put it on when I got up for during the day and my skin felt amazing!! It is a great product.