BY AVEENO

Our Formula, Specially Developed With Colloidal Oatmeal And Menthol, Hydrates And Soothes The Irritation Associated With Dry Skin
Soothes Dry, Sensitive And Irritable Skin, And Itchy Sensations Caused By Dry Skin
For Healthy-looking Skin That Feels Softer, Smoother And More Comfortable
Moisturises Skin For 24 Hours
Contains Menthol
ingredients :

[Pr-006249] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Menthol, Allantoin, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol

Beth K.
    Hutton, Brentwood
    I was recommended this by a family member and now I use it almost every day on my skin. It has so many benefits and you really see a real difference to your skin. I love this product.
    Laura E.
    Good cheap moisturiser. Leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated and helps to get rid of any dry patches. Definitly worth it for the price and good for skin conditions such as psoriasis, ezema, dermatitis etc. Doesn't leave skin feeling too greasy either which is always a problem with a heavy moisturiser.
    Danielle M.
    rathfarnham
    Love this product use it as my daily body lotion bought in a pharmacy in Ireland yes it does every time I’ve been using it for 3 years very effective and has such an amazing smell of it :) 100% recommend
    Georgie S.
    Hertford , Hertfordshire
    One of my favourite moisturisers and skincare brands. I love aveeno and its natural products. It works really well with my skin and has significantly improved the dryness especially on my legs. Amazing!
    Amy A.
    Even though it on the most expensive end of everyday products it is worth the spend. It’s good value as it lasts ages and does what it says. My skin always feels amazing after using Aveeno.
    Antony T.
    Motherwell, Scotland
    Love this so much it cools down my skin and moisturises it like no other moisturiser has done for me before. It moisturises all day long and it left my dry crackly skin smooth and silky :)
    Marina B.
    I am the biggest fan of this product. It really keeps my skin smooth and balances the Ph of the skin. I can use it daily or several times throughout the day. It is perfect for all skin types.
    Bri W.
    Hamilton
    I have used it once and it was a good moisturizer I would buy it again. I use to put it on when I got up for during the day and my skin felt amazing!! It is a great product.
    Aaisha a.
    Absolutely love this stuff, my skin has become really dry due to the colder weather. The reason I love this is that it hydrates my skin and leaves it looking brighter without looking greasy. It also contains natural ingredients which makes it perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin. I have been using this moisturiser for over 6 years now and absolutely love it.
    Catherine F.
    This is a life saver for me once I had red spots on my arms and I was recommended this and in seconds they started to disappear and even on the face it feels amazing and moisturising I always apply it at night as it gives me a flawless look in the morning