BY AVEENO

Our Formula, Specially Developed With Colloidal Oatmeal And Menthol, Hydrates And Soothes The Irritation Associated With Dry Skin
Soothes Dry, Sensitive And Irritable Skin, And Itchy Sensations Caused By Dry Skin
For Healthy-looking Skin That Feels Softer, Smoother And More Comfortable
Moisturises Skin For 24 Hours
Contains Menthol
ingredients :

[Pr-006249] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Menthol, Allantoin, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Bht, Benzyl Alcohol

Alexis L.
    Eagle Lake, FL
    I have really dry and itchy skin during the summer time so I always try my best to find this product ! It's of Good value and it comes nicely packaged and I love it ! I would definitely recommend to others !
    Stephanie B.
    Pasadena, TX
    I love so soft it leaves my skin. I hate how qhen the weather changes my skin gets dry and rough. It refreshes moisturizes hydrates soothes and softens my skin. This is a MUST try if you sufferfrom dry blotchy rough skin like i do. Very reliable.
    ambar g.
    Bronx, NY
    esta crema me la receto la doctora para mi nina, porque la mayoria de la crema le daban alergia y esta le a funcionado super bien, no le da alergia y le deje la piel suevesita, volvere a comprarla.
    Thalia M.
    Belton, TX
    This was a great product when I broke out into hives, I used it after my shower (used AVEENO body wash as well) as this was very mild and provided my skin with some moisture as well.
    Erica D.
    Houston
    I like this one a lot. It works super well and soothed/refreshed my skin. 5 stars for not being greasy, heavy or causing skin reactions. I'd love to recommend this product.
    Sophie F.
    Purchase
    Loved the cooling feeling left by the menthol. It was super effective and not disappointed by this product whatsoever. However, do not use after shaving- a little stinging.
    Hannah &.
    Agra
    I have really dry skin and this product worked wonders for my skin! It was very effective on all levels! I will definently be using this more! You should too!
    Amy M.
    Love using this. It helps my rough dry skin so much. In the fall and winter my skin dress out so fast and this helps me and my son he is dry skin bad
    Maclain B.
    Pasadena, CA
    I really like this brand and the way it moisturizes my skin. I would probably invest in it more regularly or frequently if it was more affordable.
    Stacey-Joshua D.
    Tedrow
    Wonderful. I love it. It smells good and it goes on without being oily and messy! It helps keep my face from being flaky and terrible all day.