Aveeno® Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion With Shea Butter uploaded by Zi S.Aveeno® Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion With Shea Butter uploaded by Alexia M.

BY AVEENO

Formulated with naturally active Triple Oat Complex and shea butter, this lotion provides immediate relief for very dry, sensitive and irritable skin.

• Clinically proven to moistures and soothe the skin from day 1 while protecting it from dryness
  • Clinically proven to moisturise skin for up to 24 hours
  • Contains finely‐milled oatmeal, oat oil, oat essence and shea butter
  • Available in two sizes: 200ml and 300ml

How to Use:

For best results, apply daily after your bath or shower.

Colloidal Oatmeal

Finely milled oatmeal helps restore the skin’s natural barrier, preventing water loss

List of all ingredients:

[PR-001331] Aqua, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth‑20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol

• Product and ingredients may change. Always check the label before purchasing and using this product.

Aveeno® Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion With Shea Butter
  • "Aveeno active naturals skin relief shea butter moisturizing lotion is very good products all my family love it, is gentle with all tipes of Skins i find it in walmart, target, cvs,walgreens and iheve good price or special price. I super recommend aveeno products." in 122 reviews
  • "Makes dry skin smooth again. not greasy like some other lotions. a little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. really leaves skin feeling smooth and is very long lasting. " in 78 reviews
  • "Good for sensitive skin. Keeps me moisturizer and super soft I would definitely recommend it" in 33 reviews
Mrs. Z.
I usually need two or so pumps for full coverage of my lanky arms, but Aveeno always keeps my skin hydrated and soft all day long, even with only one morning application. The scent is natural and not over-powering by any means, and the pump/bottle is sturdy and stable when in use.
Kristin W.
This moisturizer is the best on the market . I use this moisturizer for everyone in my family including me.Growing up with sensitive,dry, red skin that’s constantly itched this was my saving grace. This moisturizer was the only one that would help my skin stay nice and moisturized all day long and not cause those terrible symptoms that I had before . Thanks Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Priscilla C.
Garland, TX
This lotion is amazing... I have really dry skin and it's hard to find a lotion that will actually moisturize all day without being to greasy but this one does the trick! Since it is so moisturizing I only use it in the morning after a shower and don't feel the need to reapply multiple times a day so it turns out to be cheaper than continuously buying bottles of lotion. Will continue to keep buying!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
If your looking for a lotion that's going to keep your skin moist all day then this is your go to. Sometimes you just need that extra moisturizer in the winter time or even after you get out the shower or wash your hands. And then there are times you just dont want to buy lotions that just has a pretty fragrance but does nothing. Very gentle on the skin. You can also buy this product at Walmart which is also convenient.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
One of my favorite lotions by far ! I have said this once and i will say it again i am in love with all Aveeno products, there has not been one that i don't get obsessed with. Any product with shea butter is usually a good one in my book, but Aveeno brought it to the next level. The smell and feel it left on my body was amazing, as well were the results. My skin went from ashy to classy real quick.
TinaMarie C.
Toms River, NJ
I always end up with really dry skin after it gets wet. I have always been this way. So immediately after drying I HAVE to lotion. You would be surprised how many lotions actually don't lock in moisture and have to be reapplied several times. Aveeno is not one of these lotions. It is AMAZING! Locks in the moisture immediately and lasts. I don't think I will ever change lotions!
Kerri P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I recently found this lotion and I LOVE it. I honestly put it on twice a day, I have really dry skin at the moment due to a skin issue and this lotion has been a life saver. I love how quickly it is absorbed and leave your skin so soft. It has a great natural sent so you don't smell like your wearing anything. It also doesn't leave any sort of greasy residue.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Thus stuff works really well for the price point. It's really creamy and it makes your skin feel hydrated which is nice lol. I love that you can find it anywhere and that it's organic because I'm not worried about what chemicals I'm putting on my body. I definitely recommend this lotion. It's great especially if you have any kids that have foundling it eczema.
Emma R.
Anderson, SC
This lotion is amazing for my dry, cracked skin, especially during the summer time! The thick formula goes on smoothly and easily, yet without leaving my skin feeling greasy or slimy. The scent is virtually unnoticeable which is nice when working in close quarters with others or if you or someone in your home has allergies. Definitely recommend!