BY AVEENO #97 in Lotion

Revive extra-dry skin with extra-soothing moisture.

Comfort is a top priority, especially when it comes to your skin. AVEENO® Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion contains ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Formula and Shea butter that helps soothe extra-dry, itchy skin. It absorbs so fast that it begins to restore essential moisture back into the skin immediately. Best of all, its 100% fragrance free, so you can give your sensitive skin the 24-hour relief it deserves.

Ingredient

ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex

Our ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex formula is clinically shown to soothe extra-dry, itchy skin. ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex can help improve the look of sensitive skin, while enhancing the skin’s moisture barrier.

• I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I jus...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Keep this lotion on my bedside! Love that it's a pump and unscented! If you tend to get dry skin I suggest using this cream! " in 14 reviews
  • "This lotion is spectacular. It moisturizer but doesn't break you out or make you greasy because it's oil free. It's amazing and I highly recommend it if you have dry, sensitive, skin that's also breakout prone in areas such as your upper back and chest" in 4 reviews
  • "I have dry skin. And I love this lotion I've been using it for quite awhile. And I like that there's no fragrance so my skin doesn't get itchy. " in 3 reviews
Devon B.
Rocky Mount, NC
I like this lotion! It doesn’t leave a gross, greasy film behind. It absorbs right into the skin. I can tell a big difference in my skin just after using it for a few days. It’s something I would definitely purchase again. It’s not my holy grail or anything, but it was good!
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lotion. I use it every single day. It is thick enough to use during the cold winters but still thin enough to use in the hot summers. It is a little more pricey than other brands, but you definitely get what you pay for and I don’t mind spending extra for lotion like this.
Alondra R.
Palm desert , CA
This lotion is great for dry skin or good to use in the winter. It’s thick but gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave a heavy feeling. It has no added fragrances so it’s wonderful for sensitive skin.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This lotion is amazing. I was able to recieve free samples of it and i will definitely be purchasing more of this lotion. It helps me and my daughter with our eczma on our skin and it helps moisturize and repair our damaged skin.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sometimes I get really itchy skin due to cold weather and the itching will make you want to shave your skin off. Using this product relieves my itching almost instantly. The only thing I don’t like is how heavy and thick it feels on my skin.
Victoria C.
San Antonio, TX
This is the first lotion I found that relieves my itchy skin! I love it! It soothes the itch and isn't greasy. My hands weren't oily after using it but dried fast and were so soft. If you have sensitive skin this is the relieve you need!
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Nina A.
I use this on my whole body. I even use it on my daughter because we have some dry spots on our skin and this stuff does the trick. This product is affordable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only lotion I use. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, heavy, sticky, it's really good! Leaves my skin feeling moisturized while also drying down so I don't get sweaty at night. Would recommend!
Sharmine C.
Fall River
I only use this lotion for my body. It does wonders because i have dry skin and for a while i used sticky stuff like vaseline and that never worked! This lotion is like a miracle potion for my skin!
Danielle C.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been looking for a new avens cream to use, and I just happened to come across this one, is it any good?