BY AVEENO #13 in Skin Treatments

This rich cream is clinically proven to provide immediate, longlasting relief for itchy, extra dry skin, while moisturizing for 24 hours. Its breakthrough, patented formula with natural colloidal oatmeal, cocoa and shea butters, provides a protective barrier to prevent future dryness and contains menthol to cool dry skin on contact. It's great even on especially rough areas like heels, elbows and knees. It's also a skin protectant, no added fragrances, nongreasy and Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariah l.
Palmdale, CA
great i️ loved this image used it all through out my pregnancy went on smooth like butter felt like i️ was wearing nothing but kept my body riched and moisturized with our feeling sticky or an extra residue!
Noobelle S.
Braintree
This cream is very rich. In the winter, when my skin is dry dry, it helps restore my skin up. I took off one star because I can't use it in summer, it's too rich and sticky.
Annie H.
I have been using his everyday for the past 2-3 years, and I love it so much. It gives my skin the right amount of moisture, and it does not break me out or gives me a reaction. I like the subtle smell of it too. Really great if you have sensitive skin.
Shakira M.
Aveeno is pretty spendy, however a little does go a long way! I usually
get mine at Walmart, it is usually cheaper there. It works very well. I
usually apply before bed!
Brings skin back to life! Feels so good on feet. Dry feet to MOISTURIZED feet.
Tanya C.
Costa Mesa, CA
It really helps with my dry skin. I highly suggest this product for anyone who has dry skin, eczema, or skin condition.
Colinda F.
Horn Lake, MS
This lotion was very helpful for my son's eczema. The colloidal oatmeal soothed his skin.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
I am a huge fan of Aveeno products! This definitely helps with extremely dry skin! Aveeno is pretty spendy, however a little does go a long way! I usually get mine at Walmart, it is usually cheaper there. It works very well. I usually apply before bed!
brittani b.
I enjoy this product. Aveeno helps my skin and it feels much better
after one application. Aveeno has awesome products!
Stephanie G.
Brings skin back to life! Feels so good on feet. Dry feet to MOISTURIZED feet.
Carolyn D.
This is what i use for winter dry skin! It always calms the skin and quickly mosterises
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?