BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Kennedy x.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this for my face and body right now because I am on accutane and it keeps my dryness to a minimum. This is a new holy grail product for me!!!
kelly c.
It's a really good daily moisturizure. I use it on my body and sometimes on my face. It doesn't leave oily looking on my skin. But it is not a intense moisturizure.
Madison C.
The best dry skin lotion I have found so far! After I shower and put this on my skin feels so so so soft and does all day! Super impressed with this lotion, I will for sure be purchasing this product again!
Thaissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lo recibi en una walmart beauty box, Pues el olor es bien agradable, a coco, bien dulce, y la humectacion dura bastante, cuesta un poco en absorberse pero al final no deja la piel para nada grasosa, lo volveria a usar y lo recommendaria a mis conocidos!
Vivian P.
This product lasts a very long time but I use this as a moisturizer once a week. The Aveeno skin relief moisture repair cream hydrates my skin well and the formula smells like plain cream. I recommend this product for anyone who just wants to pamper their skin after a bath or fast shower and suffers from dry, over-drying patchy skin. I use this product because my skin is dry and sensitive and or could use this product daily and calming for my skin.
cynthia t.
I have extremely dry skin. and this lotion helps me out so much. i have tried so many lotions, that have worked a bit But this one is the Best i have tried. it has no scent, and that's great because scents irritate my skin. i would really recommend this lotion.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has worked wonders for my dry skin (back of arms and legs). It does only come in one size which sucks, but completely worth it. I think I paid $10 or $11 for it, it comes in an 11oz tub. Perfect for sensitive skin also. I wouldn't recommend for your face because it is a thick moisturizer. It does soak in quick though, it doesn't leave a weird residue.
Hannah M.
Augusta
I have really sensitive itchy skin due to my dry skin and eczema. My dermatologist actually recommended this to me about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s not super thick and it virtually has no smell. It is really hydrating for my skin. It last me about two months if I put it on twice a day. I normally pay about 14 dollars for this but it’s worth every dime.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.