BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been able to fin...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is i...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Gabriela a.
Dallas
Review for: Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream 11 oz more...
I can only use aveeno for my skin I have ezcema and it helps my skin with the itching and dryness
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
Review for: Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream 11 oz more...
My entire face got sunburnt and it was dry as my ex and I tried everything on face but nothing really work. I bought this and it work miracles my face was back to normal within a week. I would highly recommend for dry skin.
María José U.
Doral
I have really dehydrated skin, so I decided to try this cream and it was a great decision. My skin stopped itching and became a lot more moisturized and hydrated.
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream 11 oz more...
One of my best investment ♥️ I love this cream,I used for my whole body at the night! My skin looks and feels really soft after used this.
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love body butters I have extremely dry skin and this has kept my skin from being dry and itchy
Megan C.
This lotion is fantastic if you have eczema, psoriasis or just dry, cracked skin. It doesn’t have a strong scent to irritate your already irritated skin. It gets soaked in fairly quickly as well so you can go about your day.
Ali R.
Las Vegas
This leaves my skin sooooooo SMOOTH! And it doesn't have a sticky feeling or oily feeling. Its perfect!
Daniela O.
Piedmont , SC
Love this stuff would totally recommend. This is good for when you need a heavy moisturizer doesn't leave the sticky feeling. I would def use it for my stretch marks and has made them a bit better
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
first off this is amazing, very well packaged and the price is just right! the results are amazing and i def recommend
Diana A.
I absolutely love this lotion. Not only is it very moisturizing, but it has a light consistency. Very recommendable for dry, cracked, and itchy skin.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Angelica B.