BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Chelsea R.
This is the only nonprescription body lotion/cream I’ve found that helps me with my dry skin when it gets EXTRA dry in the winter. I love that it’s unscented, that it’s not too thick, and that it comes in a big tub. You would expect such a hydrating body cream to be thick and heavy, but it’s not at all, which is why I love it. My dermatologist is the one who recommended I pick this up, and I’m so glad I listened, as I’ve gone through like 3 tubs!
Katarina Q.
This lotion/cream is extremely moisturizing. If you have dry skin you will love this. I wouldn't use it everyday unless you're really really dry but it replenishes my skin!
Hannah M.
Augusta
I have really sensitive itchy skin due to my dry skin and eczema. My dermatologist actually recommended this to me about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s not super thick and it virtually has no smell. It is really hydrating for my skin. It last me about two months if I put it on twice a day. I normally pay about 14 dollars for this but it’s worth every dime.
Brieanna H.
Northvills
I take pride in my skin and recently I’ve been having a lot more complications than usual. I’m happy to say that this cream helps my itchy skin and calms my irritation. It leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated.
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
I have extremely dry hands in the winter and feet since I’m a runner, this stuff saves my skin every time!! As an already Aveeno fan, this one really lathers well and doesn’t leave my hands feeling oily or with any residual.
Patricia D.
Sudbury
This cream is amazing. In the winter when my legs are the driest, this cream helps bring them back to normal. My daughter has eczema, and we use this cream on her patches, and it works practically over night. We didn’t need to use her steroid cream any longer.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This is a good moisturizer. I don't think it is intense enough for my super dry winter skin but is good for daily use. I like that it isn't heavily fragrances and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Gabriela a.
Dallas
I can only use aveeno for my skin I have ezcema and it helps my skin with the itching and dryness
Mitzi B.
Novato, california
My entire face got sunburnt and it was dry as my ex and I tried everything on face but nothing really work. I bought this and it work miracles my face was back to normal within a week. I would highly recommend for dry skin.
María José U.
Doral
I have really dehydrated skin, so I decided to try this cream and it was a great decision. My skin stopped itching and became a lot more moisturized and hydrated.
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.