BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Katarina Q.
This lotion/cream is extremely moisturizing. If you have dry skin you will love this. I wouldn't use it everyday unless you're really really dry but it replenishes my skin!
Hannah M.
Augusta
I have really sensitive itchy skin due to my dry skin and eczema. My dermatologist actually recommended this to me about 4 years ago and I’ve been using it ever since. It’s not super thick and it virtually has no smell. It is really hydrating for my skin. It last me about two months if I put it on twice a day. I normally pay about 14 dollars for this but it’s worth every dime.
Brieanna H.
Northvills
I take pride in my skin and recently I’ve been having a lot more complications than usual. I’m happy to say that this cream helps my itchy skin and calms my irritation. It leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated.
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
I have extremely dry hands in the winter and feet since I’m a runner, this stuff saves my skin every time!! As an already Aveeno fan, this one really lathers well and doesn’t leave my hands feeling oily or with any residual.
Patricia D.
Sudbury
This cream is amazing. In the winter when my legs are the driest, this cream helps bring them back to normal. My daughter has eczema, and we use this cream on her patches, and it works practically over night. We didn’t need to use her steroid cream any longer.
Gabriela a.
Dallas
I can only use aveeno for my skin I have ezcema and it helps my skin with the itching and dryness
María José U.
Doral
I have really dehydrated skin, so I decided to try this cream and it was a great decision. My skin stopped itching and became a lot more moisturized and hydrated.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my best investment ♥️ I love this cream,I used for my whole body at the night! My skin looks and feels really soft after used this.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I have extremely scaly and dry skin and I have tried lots of lotions and cream but this aveeno repair cream is by far the best one yet! After one day of using this product my skin already looks and feel amazing. I love that it is unscented and doesn't leave a sticky feeling! This is my #1 now for extremely dry irritated skin!
Marie R.
Florence , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love body butters I have extremely dry skin and this has kept my skin from being dry and itchy
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.