BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Sara C.
Chambly , QC
Holy grail cream. I can use this on my face and body no problem. It's one of the only creams that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It amsorbs really nicely with no greasy film and the slight eucalyptus scent is really refreshing.
Manda R.
Brampton
I really enjoy this cream, it keeps my skin super fresh and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin, so its hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores, or make me break out.
Winnifer W.
Richmond, TX
I have really dry skin and have a hard time finding a moisturizer that works throughout the day this is a bit pricey but worth it because a little goes a long way
Noemi M.
San Juan
I recently tried this product for the first time and fell in love. Smooth, soft and long lasting. When I use this product I feel like I'm giving my skin the best care. 5 stars.
Irene L.
Igot a new tattoo, my tattoo artist recommended to use aveeno on my tattoo to make it heal it. I really liked this moisturizer, it did not left my skin feeling all sticky and it helped me heal my tattoo
Abbie G.
This is an okay product but I found that after use it made my skin very red around the nose area although this could have just been my skin type after I stopped it never happened again.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
I can't begin to tell you how dry and itchy my skin gets in the winter months but I found the Aveeno Naturals Intense Moisture Repair Cream soothes and calms my skin instantly !!
Jonee W.
During the winter my skin becomes extremely dry and and flakes up really badly. After I stumbled upon this product my dry skin become soft and new and since then I haven't stopped using it.
Véronique P.
I have severe dry skin and this product definitely helped. Lightly scented and smooth, not gooey or sticky. Not heavily medicated though so want enough for my skin condition.
Oceanna J.
Stoney Creek, ONTARIO
Works so great with my skin, I normally get dry itchy skin in the winter and sometimes summer. this product did an amazing job keeping my skin moist. not irritating to the skin whatsoever
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.