BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Saby A.
I really enjoy this product. It is refreshing to the skin and moisturizes well. It is very effective and worth buying. it is a good amount for the pricing. You can get it at your local drug store. I would buy it again when i need the product. it is very useful.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
I had an extreme outbreak with my eczema and i couldnt find any relief besides applying lotion 24/7. I tried about 13049830 different moisturizers during that time, and this one really felt like it penetrated my skin as promised. it was moisturizing without the greasy feeling.
Becky A.
Hialeah, FL
I have very sensitive ski and as a result suffer from Eczema. I was looking for a moisturizer that would relieve my dry skin without breaking me out unfortunately this cream did nothing for my skin. Although it dd not cause an allergic reaction I did not feel my skin hydrated even after many applications.
Alexandra W.
Lake View, NY
I use this moisturizer only body during the winter because my arms and legs get very dry. It's perfect to use after shaving my legs as well. After I use the lotion my legs are so smooth and soft. It's not irritating to my sensitive skin at all. I recommend it!
Adrianna D.
La Feria, TX
This moisturizer work really great for your body especially your legs. I've always had the issue with some product tingling after I shaved my legs and applied it. But with Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relieve Intense Moisture Repair Cream that's not an issue.
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
I have eczema on my hands and legs. IT is worse during the winter months. I have recently switched to a different brand, but I used Aveeno's repair cream for quite some time. I was very happy with it, but I did have to apply it again half way through the day.
Kenna P.
Provo, UT
I have super sensitive and oily skin and this moisturizer is great with my skin type. I put it on before bed and my skin is smooth and not oily when I wake up which is awesome. It exceeded my expectation and I would definitely purchase it again! Love it
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously love this. It's the perfect amount of moisturizer plus it doesn't overwhelm you with scent or feel greasy. I love putting this on before bed every night because it makes my skin feel so refreshed and nice throughout the next day! Would recommend
Amanda J.
Salem, MO
This was just OK. As someone who suffers from eczema, it takes something special to relieve and moisturize my skin. This felt like it just stayed on my skin and didn't truly soak in or relieve my dry skin. It did work on my kids, but wouldn't buy it again.
Priya V.
Absolutely in love with this moisturizer, it makes my skin feel really soft after using it and it repairs dry skin in a good amount of time so I can definitely say it met my expectations and I'm truly satisfied. I buy it again and again when I run out!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.