BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Britt M.
Rogers, AR
Love this product and how it's not too oily like other products I've tried!
Antoinette D.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Works really well on sensitive skin during the winter cold months. Lasts all day without having to reapply. Also helps with itchy dry skin. Winter time must have!
Patricia D.
Sudbury
This cream is amazing. In the winter when my legs are the driest, this cream helps bring them back to normal. My daughter has eczema, and we use this cream on her patches, and it works practically over night. We didn’t need to use her steroid cream any longer.
Arlene A.
I love using this during the winter season when my skin gets really dry and itchy. This helped to moisturize my skin and to alleviate any itchiness. It also help to hydrate and makes my skin smooth. The price is also reasonable and you can find this on special in the drugstore.
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
This is a good moisturizer. I don't think it is intense enough for my super dry winter skin but is good for daily use. I like that it isn't heavily fragrances and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
María José U.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I have really dehydrated skin, so I decided to try this cream and it was a great decision. My skin stopped itching and became a lot more moisturized and hydrated.
Emma S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am obsessed! I picked up Skin Relief at my local pharmacy as my skin was super dry and I felt it needed that extra "something". Nothing I was trying was working. I got it on sale, which was a bonus. After about 3 days of using it after my shower and a little before bed, my skin was feeling a lot smoother and softer, it didn't look as dry and it had stopped flaking. The formula is quite thick, but I think that's why it does such a great job. It takes a little bit of rubbing in but it feels so good. I'm completely converted now!
This product is my favourite product I use this really good for my skin because I apply this on my legs and arms every time after I take a shower it's a bit pricey for a drug store product but I truly recommend it and it's great also I love it so much but I would totally buy this tub again
Sumaiya A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I live in a city that is extremely dry and this has an adverse effect on my skin, as it dries up a lot and sometimes my the bottom of my feet have cracks. I use this Aveeno moisturizing cream and it works wonders on my skin, it leaves it feeling hydrated, moisturized and soft. I use this all over my body and even the bottom of my feet. It's simply amazing!
Marianna M.
Lakewood Rch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
he usado este producto pero
no he tenido oportunidad de comprarlo, me encanta muchisimo, la marca tiene
buena relacion precio calidad, vale la pena. lo recomiendo
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.