BY AVEENO

This Intense Moisture Cream Helps Prevent Moisture Loss And Helps Repair Extra-dry Skin. The Unique Formula Combines Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex, Ceramide And Rich Emollients To Help Restore And Maintain Skin’s Moisture Barrier. It’s Also Fragrance Free And Noncomedogenic.

Active Naturals® triple Oat Complex Helps Soothe Sensitive Skin, While Relieving Itchy, Dry Skin And Enhancing Skin’s Moisture Barrier.

• Can you use this on your face?1 Answers
  • Does this come in other sizes ? So far I've only been abl...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to help with extra dry sk...8 Answers
Aveeno® Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream
  • "Aveeno is a wonderful brand. their products feel high quality for the price and this is so moisturizing" in 301 reviews
  • "This is my favorite daily lotion in the winter. Soothes that dry skin itch you get when the weather is bitterly cold." in 270 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin and it gets really dry from washing my hands or using hand gels, especially at work. This gives my skin the moisture it really needs and heals." in 76 reviews
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I really love aveeno brand. It calms and soothes my sensitive and dry skin. I like creams more in the winter due to the fact that it is heavier moisturizer, usually use a lotion in the summer. This is nice moisturizer and doesn't have a heavy scent. The only downside is that its a tube, so it gets a contaminated easier.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
I like the product bc it was thi,k and hydrating. I have really dry skin as far as body and hands. I work as a hairstylist and the water and inviornment is harsh on my body. Especially my hands. I used this with a pair of gloves and put them over my hands overnight to help lock in moisture. Id buy it again. I still have most of the tub of it so it'll take a while to use up.
Abigail C.
I had really bad itchy, dry and irritated skin on the outsides of my knees, but not to the point of eczema, so my mom bought me this. After using it for about 3 nights straight after a shower the itchy dry skin went away! I definitely recommend to those with dry skin! Try an unscented lotion.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love using this because I work with children in a daycare so I'm constantly washing my hands and with being in the winter months my skin is so dry . It helps so much and doors by have much of a smell so it won't mix with anything that I'm already wearing that day .
Beautylife N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aveeno intense moisture repair cream works great with areas of skin that have suffered from steong dryness. During the winter Inexperience heavy dryness in my upper arms and elbows. This cream helps keep my skin from worsening and relives the dryness I suffer from.
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
I used to work for a dermatologist (3 years) There was nothing we recommended to our patients more than Aveeno skin cream. This lotion is out of this world. It is so smooth and creamy. It goes on and you instantly feel relief. Especially during the winter months. I don't typically like the feel of lotion on my hands after applying it to the rest of my body, but this doesn't feel like anything at all. Its really a fantastic product.
Travis L.
Minneapolis, MN
I have really bad dry and cracked hands, this stuff works wonders and isn't oily. A little on the pricey side, but one tub can last well over a year. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff!! Have purchased multiple times, plan to purchase again when I need to
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really, really dry skin! This product was great to use at night to help keep my skin moisturized while I was sleeping. It is gentle on the skin, and doesn't leave you too oily after it soaks in to the epidermis. It was a great find at walmart, and relatively cheap too!
Annmarie A.
Kennebunk, Me
We have children with extreme cases of eczema. It is hard to find a product that holds in the moisture and gives relief. This product did a better job than most. It did not cause stinging or increase pain. It was successful in decreasing some of the irritation.
Madison C.
The best dry skin lotion I have found so far! After I shower and put this on my skin feels so so so soft and does all day! Super impressed with this lotion, I will for sure be purchasing this product again!
Maddie S.
I've been looking for something to help with extra dry skin. Is it any good?
Beth M.
Jacksonville, AR
Can you use this on your face?
Angelica B.